Promote Your YouTube Videos?

art247

I have just made 5 videos and going to upload them to my YouTube channel. Honestly, I only have a way to promote my videos, that's from Youtube, it might be my best way to promote my video. Do any one have any other ways?
Please share me

elcidofaguy

Hi Art247,

There are few things you can do:

1. Comment on related videos with providing link to yours...
2. Pay for increasing youtube views e.g. fiverr gigs... as well as paying for shares and even tweets... you could also use solo ads..
3. Make sure title, description, keyword tags have necessary details to help with discovery.
4. If you are into gaming the serps - create backlinks to the video or embed it... e.g. use GSA, SENuke etc

I'm sure more ideas will follow below.... If I think of any others I'll make sure to revise the above list....

Cheers,

Sid

Marx Melencio

Video Marketing Tactics

Art247,

Aside from Youtube advertising — Here are some ways that you can test for promoting your videos:

1. You can get more views from Youtube itself by doing the following things:

• Find viral, trending, widely popular and top viewed videos in Youtube that are relevant to your niche and to your target audience;
• Take note of the tags of those Youtube videos; and
• Use the same tags as additional tags for your Youtube videos. Here's why:

• This will increase the chances of your videos to be listed in the related videos sidebar of those trending, viral, widely popular and top viewed videos. Here's what'd most likely happen next:

• This will funnel the traffic of those videos to your videos. Here's how:

• Those viewers will see your videos in the rlated sidebar of those videos, so if the titles and descriptions of your videos are attention-grabbing, enticing and compelling, then many of those viewers would most likely click and watch your videos (and even share or embed them in their social networks, blogs, Web forums they spend time in, etc.)... :)

2. Embed your videos in your website, and use a viral / social content locker plugin that does the functions mentioned below (in case your site is in WordPress, then there are lots of these viral social content locker plugins). Here's why:

• Entice viewers to become fans of your Facebook page -- They'll be able to watch the first 25% of your video embeds. Then, your video will be locked, and a compelling message with a LIKE button will replace the videos. Many of them'd most likely become fans of your Facebook page;

• Entice viewers to share or embed your videos in their sites and social networks like Facebook -- At the end of your videos, a compelling message will appear with a SHARE or EMBED button (for Facebook or any other site and social network that's most relevant to your target audience). Many of them'd most likely embed or share your videos, especially if you give them a very good reason; and

• Repeat the process above with their peers in their social networks -- When they share your video embeds, your post with the video embedded in it will be shared. If the titles, first few lines (descriptions) and call to action message are attention-grabbing, enticing and compelling, then many of them'd most likely go to your post, in which the process above starts over... :)

3. Add new written content to your posts (with your video embeds) in your site. Here's why:

• This'd allow you to possibly pick up organic search traffic from Google and Bing for keyword searches that are relevant to your keywords...

4. Sign up in the Dailymotion Official network. Here's why:

• You'll be able to upload your videos to their huge database and also earn from ad revenues (adding to your Youtube ad revenues);

• Their viewers could most likely embed your videos in their own sites and social networks, thereby further widening the reach of your videos (your ad revenues, too);

• Members of the Dailymotion Publisher network could find your videos and embed it in their sites and share it in their social networks, in order for them to earn ad revenues (you also earn ad revenues from this);

• The viewers in the sites and social networks of those Dailymotion Publisher members could most likely share and embed your videos in their own blogs and social networks, which would further widen the reach of your videos and also increase your ad revenues (as well as the ad revenues of those Dailymotion Publisher members); and

• You along with those webmasters and their viewers who embed and share your videos could use a different set of keywords for the titles, descriptions and tags of these videos, which will allow your videos to cover more relevant keywords that can drive more organic search traffic to your videos...

Hope this helps. Cheers! :)

Last edited:

Marx Melencio

Art247,

Aside from Youtube advertising and the things that I said in my post above -- You can try to rank your YOutube videos in Youtube itself and in Google. You can do this by keeping in mind these things:

1. Youtube mainly looks at titles, descriptions, tags, views, bounce rate, likes, subscriptions, shares and comments to rank videos in its index; and

2. Google has video indexing and ranking parameters that are very similar to its indexing and ranking parameters for other types of content. However, Google keeps an eye out for content that's best served to people most likely looking for videos...

Considering the things above, this means you can do the following:

• Without negatively affecting the attention-grabbing, enticing and compelling attributes of your video's titles and descriptions for human viewers -- Place your exact match keywordss and long tail keywords in the titles, descriptions and tags of your Youtube videos. Also implement the techniques I mentioned above with regard to using tags of other trending, viral, wildly popular and top viewed videos that are relevant to your target audience and industry / niche;

• Provide at least 250++ words in the descriptions of your videos. This has generated good results for the videos of our clients, both in Youtube Search and Google Search. Also keep in mind to place your long tail keywords in the descriptions of your videos;

• Use exact match keywords and long tail keywords that would most likely be considered by Google as content that's best served to people most likely looking for videos. For some case examples, people searching in Google for "cute pink elephants" would most likely want to watch videos, and people looking for "how to cook pink elephants" would most likely want to read content with images and videos, while people looking for "history of pink elephants" would most likely want to read written materials;

• During or at the end of your videos -- Remind viewers to like your video and subscribe to your channel. Also entice them to leave comments. Give them compelling reasons to share your videos in their social networks, blogs, sites, Web forums that they frequent and so on..;

• Embed your videos in your site. Use unique titles, descriptions, commentary content for the body of your posts, and tags. Use exact match and long tail keywords in these titles, descriptions, commentary content and tags -- Use keywords that Google would consider as content best served to people who most likely want to watch videos. Add images if possible, and provide alt text to these images;

• Have your video embeds (and the rest of your site content) in your site indexed by Google. You can do this by properly creating an XML sitemap and a video sitemap for your site content. Submit these sitemaps via the Sitemap Submission function in Google Webmaster Tools;

• Generate a Crawl Errors report in Google Webmaster Tools from time to time. Use the Fetch As Google function in Google Webmaster Tools from time to time. Update your sitemaps each time you add new content to your site. Repeat this process;

• If you don't know how to properly create these sitemaps, then use a good sitemap generator. I recommend the premium Microsys A1 Sitemap Generator software. This enables you to automatically create XML sitemaps, news sitemaps, video sitemaps (wich works even for video embeds), etc.;

• Participate and initiate relevant discussions in heavily trafficked authority blogs, social networks, Web forums and other sites that are also relevant to your target audience and to your industry / niche -- Share your Youtube videos and your onsite posts (with your video embeds) across these sites;

• In these sites, build backlinks that point to your onsite posts with your video embeds. Also contact the owners / admins / webmasters of these sites. Try to negotiate mutually beneficial arrangements like guest posting agreements, ad banner / text link / advert / mailing list ad placements and other deals -- Many of them would most likely be responsive to your offers, since you'd be a familiar name to them due to your frequent participation in their Web properties... :)

Cheers! :)

Johnson

For promoting your video, first prepare a goal such as:

• Increment brand retention and maintenance
  • Build item or administration retention
  • Accomplish brand influencer status
  • Expand change rates
  • Get higher pursuit rankings
  • Expand deals & ROI
  • Circulate around the web.

Depending upon your goal, consider some key factors to market or to promote your video.
Here is the few factors:

• Where to host your video
  • Step by step instructions to improve your feature for hunt
  • Where to place your feature on your site
  • The most effective method to advance your feature
  • The most effective method to quantify and track consequences of your feature's execution and increase experiences from the information to enhance your feature generation and/or online video marketing strategy.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies