Having Trouble With Making Album...

NaturalWriter

Greetings!

I'm having trouble trying to get pics in my album...

Suggestions?

Regards,

NaturalWriter

elcidofaguy

Hiya NaturalWriter,

I'm guessing the problem could be related to file sizes and uploads.. I've noticed that large file sizes can also cause problems with how galleries work with CMS's like Wordpress with some very strange displays.... and of course loading problems... I would look at your image sizes and if its more than 1Mb - seriously consider reducing that.... You can find some free utilities online which can help with that...

If that's not the problem - then perhaps you could have issues with bulk uploading... If so check out: http://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/bulk-upload-files-to-wordpress-media-library-using-ftp/

Perhaps you have an issue with your allocation of PHP memory... For example that can happen when you have too many plugins installed... If so contact your web host to increase that....

Or perhaps the issue could do with permissions on your image folders, which prevents your CMS from reading them correctly... e.g. Folder permissions on Linux servers should be set to 755 e.g. if using Wordpress...

If you can provide a bit more information that will help with identifying the specific cause and hopefully solution... Hopefully one the of above suggestions helps! Let us know how you get on ;-)

Best of Luck,

Sid

NaturalWriter

It won't allow me to upload files, or include the pics that's already on the forum. Has it been problematic?

WMS do you know?

wms

Administrator
Staff member
wms
Moderators can upload albums (include photos) and manage albums/photos

Perhaps, you uploaded big images that larger than 800 width x 600 height.

Check again and let me know if you have any problems.

NaturalWriter

It wouldn't even come up for me to upload anything.... Perhaps it's my tablet?

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.