WTS Want to Sell my Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

hpisback

I want to sell my blog techishack.com
Having a great amount of visitors and a good alexa rank and getting better day by day.
Please pm me or Skype me at hpisback

Last edited by a moderator:

hpisback

Any body who want to see the stats PLease Check this file [URLnf=http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=58866819151813112760]here[/URLnf]

Rubio27

Looks like a nice site (I don't like the big ad at the top though). If your site is making any money you should speak to a broker. I have heard good things about FE International. If it is not making money, you might be better off keeping it. Hope you sell it though!

IMPro

You still haven't sold this one...

Why don't post on flippa?

drastic

Few things

1. there's under 30 pieces of blog content that all seem to be imported from other sites via rss or scraped.

2. we want to see Google Analytic stat screen shots and any buyer should request access to make sure it's a good source of traffic, specifically looking at the organics and country of origin that traffic comes from.

3. revenue stats. what are you earning and what program are you using? post screenshot of the last few months.

As it stands, without any traffic/revenue stats, I'd give you $20-$30 for the domain only. You can keep the content and post it on your next site if you just want to make a quick buck on the domain and double your $10.

If you show revenue and real stats via screenshots and eventually access to GA, then we can move the price up.

ClassifiedWarrior

Weren't you selling ad space on this blog not too long ago? You are going to have to show some screenshots of revenue and traffic if you want any action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies