Using Instagram as a Lead Generator

Content by Rhonda

Not to long ago I was on a webinar where the guy (can't remember his name) was talking about using Instagram for lead generation. Although Instagram is to be used on your phone you can manage the account online he said.

Has anyone else used Instagram to build there business? If so please share on this thread how you did it and how it helped. Thanks.

ClassifiedWarrior

Instagram is a good source of traffic for the right niche. I have a friend who runs a recipe blog that makes some very good profit from traffic. I know Instagram is about 30% of his unique traffic and he continues to leverage that using it to post new recipe pictures.

Johnson

An image is worth a thousand words. An instagram will provide a behind scenes look. When you impart a few photographs that offer a behind the scene look at your business, it can go far towards building a feeling of compatibility and recognition between your work and those you are putting forth it to. This is a standout amongst the most influential ways online networking can help you change the diversion.

Instagram is the best source for lead generation.
It allow you to build a personality for your business. Instagram ought to be a perplexing piece of building an unique and winning identity for your business. Consolidated with different types of online networking, your site and your publicizing, you are given an extraordinary open door for trim how your business is seen by your clients and potential leads.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.