On Page SEO Strategies for 2013

Irish

On Page SEO Strategies for 2013 will have a lot of new things for us to do, this article will review total of onpage techniques consistent with modern SEO standards.

Let's review the on page SEO techniques that we have been applied:

SEO for mobile
Remember that a percentage of your web users will be searching the Web from iPad devices and their mobile phones. If to read the information on your website that takes too much time, people will be bored and leave.
In 2012, you can expect a huge expansion in the mobile search market. Classic searcher who have a computer or tablet is not important... Mobile search is popular and this can get the largest search in 2012.

Add Images and Videos
If you want to make your website more interactive, consider adding the original photos and video to your interesting website for Google see diversity in your web content.

Use Twitter, Facebook and Google + Share your posts
Twitter just topped 465 million registered accounts. Facebook has over 850 million active users. Google + has nearly 100 million. LinkedIn is more than 130 million. These networks are attracting a huge amount of time and interest from Internet users around the world, and those who participate in these services in accordance with the description "the internal distribution content "above, which means they're likely to help your blog spread over the world.

Promote your website on forums
Forums are another good way to get backlinks and traffic, but you need to contribute to the forums and not just spam them with your links. I recommend becoming an active member of forums that are related to your site such as internet marketing forum where more people join and discussing, as well as including your website link in your forum signature. By making intelligent and informative posts people will be inclined to check out the link in your signature because you've built interest about yourself.

The best way to do this is to manually search for forums related to your site and then sign up to start posting.

Keep your code simple
More than ever, I believe that the code is new content. Make it easy for search engines to crawl your website by validating HTML and CSS, create your CSS class and ID names obvious, especially you must css style sheet for your code, no table is best way to make seo on-page

On page SEO techniques should do in 2013

Good that's done in the past but still important at the present time. But it is not something that we should focus on this year and next year. SEO opage has developed and expanded with many new techniques and it is the modern way to do seo that SEOer need attention.

Actually our main purpose in doing SEO is what we need. It's high rankings in search engines and bring more traffic to your website as well as other customers.

And to do this we need to do what searchers are looking for, need, we will provide the information they need on our website.

Not higher rankings bring in more traffic. Do you think that the click rate is at position 2, 3, 4 higher than 1 position because it provides the necessary information for users than search eingines.

So what to do here, it is a question that many people find answers, but to find out the answer you have to understand: Users need to search for something?

Try to drive more people into your website with useful information and content of your website as relevant to the content to the user's search, the better ways.

Make a highlight list in search results

What is it? there is schema.org. rel=althor, Video, XML sitemap, snippets, etc. All these types of markup are available for search results. Try to have rel = author to your image may appear next to the search results because it will increase the click rate.

We know that the title have got keywords, but we need useful title, interesting and easy to share. simple to attract users to click, it must be compatible with Google, don't think that "I have users type keywords, please put me on top" because this was the past.

You know title, meta description and URL in advertising your websites, it will attract someone's attention and make them interested in clicking and not care your website rankings also positions on Search engines.

It is also important to note that the website is the brand name appears in the URL also to attract the user's click. People search and click when they see a url with the brand name that they know and like. So let's build a brand strategy right from the start the SEO campaign.

Last edited:

aixporter

I take it that English is not your native language? Great content.. but you'll need to reword your paragraphs better. It is shockingly difficult to read.

Alex_smith

I consider this is one of the best techniques can be used in 2013, I am glad to know about these techniques in 2012 itself. Can you tell me where we can get such information about On page optimization..?

bruno007

Nice tips you have provided here in this post but seriously it was very difficult to read to this post, need a lot of patience. try to write in an interesting way.

pramod

Hi Alex,

I consider this is one of the best techniques can be used in 2013, I am glad to know about these techniques in 2012 itself. Can you tell me where we can get such information about On page optimization..?
Yes very true, nice techniques by Irish, although it was difficult to read ;)

As per my experience, it worked for all my clients. I hope it works for you too :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.