What is your Favourite Quote?

Epic

What is your favorite quote.

My favorite is: “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.” by Stephen Hawking.

Let us know yours.

Hassan

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.”
-Dr. Seuss

Fonzan

"Repetition is the mother of all skills" by Tony Robbins.
And this is especially for Internet Marketing, stick to the niche and IM activities,
until you succeed to change from a "opportunity seeker" into a "Business owner"
If you know what I mean....:smart:

xbogdan

Never slam a door,you might want to go back.

I like it because it help me think twice before doing something stupid.Like breaking up with someone that i really love.
If you slam a door,you don't think you will ever go back,what if you want to?You will be so embarased.

hiteshd1

"When Talent Doesn't work Hard, Normal people beat the talented by working hard." -Anonymous

prasad5nair

I like inspirational quotes and one of my best inspirational quote is "Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present." by Jim Rohn

Ron Killian

"If it's going to be, it's up to me".

And a second vote for:

"Whether you believe you can do something, or you believe you cannot...........you are right."

vishwa

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success"- Swami Vivekananda

Webynk

Best quote for me " Life is not qualified by branded clothes, fluent English or rich life style. It is measured by the number of faces who smile when they hear your name"

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views