Which E-commerce Platforms are best for your business ?

Jackony

Hello,

I want to make a shop or make ecommerce for selling/buying products online so
Which E-commerce Platforms are best for your business ?
and nowadays, which flatforms is most popular on the world ?

Any shares?

Tommy

E-commerce Platforms are best for your business

Shopify
Shopify is a powerful ecommerce website solution that allows you to sell online by providing everything you need to create an online store. Try our free 14 day trial.

FoxyCart
FoxyCart helps developers create flexible, powerful, custom ecommerce in less time, while equipping merchants with the fastest checkout flow available to their customers.

Magento
Magento is the eCommerce software and platform trusted by the world's leading brands. Grow your online business with Magento!

CubeCart
Free eCommerce shopping cart software with 14 day full version trial.

BigCommerce
Everything you need to create a successful online store

Zen Cart
Zen Cart® truly is the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software. The ecommerce web site design program is being developed by a group of like-minded shop owners, programmers, designers, and consultants that think ecommerce web design could be and should be done differently.

Ubercart
Ubercart is an exciting open source e-commerce shopping cart that fully integrates your online store with Drupal, the leading open source content management system. This is a killer combination for anyone looking to build a community around a product, sell access to premium content, offer paid file downloads, and much much more! Download Ubercart

osCommerce
provide you the tools to set up your very own complete and self-hosted online store website for free to market and securely sell products and services to customers worldwide.

Highwire
Sell on your own online store, eBay, Facebook and mobile all from one place. Whether you're new to selling online or just getting started, Highwire provides all the tools needed to set up and manage a successful online store.

Hope it's more useful to you.

Jackony

Thank Tommy, good shares.
Can I use wordpress flatform to create a shop online or using for business purposes ?

Jovani

I can recommend you
Magento
Joomla
Drupal
most popular for using your business perpose.

BlackWoods

If you don't want to learn and do everything by yourself, you can subscribe to those pre-made shopping cart that you can easily add your products in and change theme easily.

You can take a look at Easy(.)my

natul

I can recommend you Joomla - is excellent for commerce business

GarlandStaples

Yes definitely review on the internet always help you to choose best eCommerce platform among all and I recommend you to use VirtueMart, Magento and PrestaShop platform for your business.

yfsindia

I totally appreciate with @Tommy. But personally among all the list, Magento is powerful than other.

abidasaalim

I am using wordpress and I think it is good and very user friendly CMS.

contusecommerce

Magento platform is the open source platform which is easy to download and use it

There are many extension which needs your extra requirements for the eCommerce site in magento

Easy to customize the magento code and there is very large amount of communities of developers which are customizing the magento store as per your requirements.

Customer can setup multiple stores, multiple websites and multiple languages using in one single magento admin

Easy CMS customization

Free to choose the hosting provide as per your needs and budget

Magento provides the all the well known shipping and payment methods so you just have to setup and use it.

Magento provides SEO friendly urls and rich snippets.

Some other features like multiple admin, shopping cart rules, price rules, widgets etc.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.