Difference between Advertisers and Publishers?

onlinebiz

Hi everyone,
I want to know what is the difference between advertisers and publishers and what benefits advertisers or publishers can have from online business? and what do you want to become, an advertiser or a publisher?

Hassan

Advertiser
Person who wants to advertise his product/service on web relevant to the content of the page. Basically he/she trying to attract the targeted audience. They have to pay per click.

Publisher
people who writes about different things. Usually these are blogger and websites owners that give information. They put the advertiser's ads on their page and earn per click.

talukdar

The advertiser is the one who pays the money to get his advertisments shown.
The publisher is the one who gets the money for showing the ads.

filmsimon

I make mobile app games and I see advertising and publishing as both being my own responsibility. Just depends what your product is.

blessing02

An advertiser's main objective is to sell his product through information on website or traditional media, a publisher is one who write articles for publication. Pit simply, an advertiser pays a publisher to write catchy words that sells his product.. I am a publisher, I only write.

Nancy G

Hi everyone,
I want to know what is the difference between advertisers and publishers and what benefits advertisers or publishers can have from online business? and what do you want to become, an advertiser or a publisher?
Advertiser is the individual or business owner who pays money to have his products or services promoted via a media platform.

A publisher is the one who gets money for showing the ads on his site. He can be a reseller/affiliate or a site promoting business like games, videos, etc.

Being an advertiser or a publisher have their own benefits from being present online.

Judas2018

Advertisers seek out influencers to promote their products, brands or business or company. Publishers use their online blog or website - or social media audience to promote the publishers stuff to. If the publishers audience takes an interest in what the advertiser has to offer - it can be a lucrative relationship for all 3 parties. The audience finds a new useful product to use in their daily lives. The publisher gets a longer and more lucrative advertising contract to profit from, and the advertiser gains a bunch of sales of his or her products.

Goyum

An advertiser is the company paying for placing an advertisement in the mass media to promote or sell something, usually product or service while a publisher is the originator or developer of media content, literature, music to be consumed by the general public in the form of a book, newspaper, magazine, music compact disc etc. Normally, an advertiser directly or indirectly contracts the publisher to promote products or services in the latter’s newspaper, magazine etc.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.