Types of Backlinks that Google hate?

stanton

Can you tell me what are types of backlinks that Google hate and why google didn't want them?
I'm going to link exchange with some sites but I am afraid it against google SEO guidelines.
Please share your tips here to help me avoid building wrong back links. Thanks

Hassan

Below is the list that google hate:

1. Avoided from Paid Links
Avoid buying/selling Backlinks obtained them naturally.

2. Link Exchanges
Dont try to exchange alot of links google will think they are Unnatural and penalized as well.

3. Bulk Guest Posts
Dont do too much guest posts contribute high quality articles.

4. Avoid Automated Services
Dont use automated services an error can caused your website banned from search engine.

5. Low Quality Links
Dont build low quality links it wont help improve google ranking for your website.

Jolly1

Any website that has large number of outgoing text links which look spammy are definitely a no no to obtain links from...
do not get involved in link networks or reciprocating links..
search for how to develop authoritative back links and get down to doing the hardwork...
If you have budget for creating links, better invest in hiring seo professionals (freelancers/full time) and take their help in creating genuine links....

kb24

You can still do some backlinking but backlinks with google doesn't carry that much weight anymore. What google is looking for is good quality content on your site or sites. If your content is informative then it will get shared and liked giving your site somewhat of a viral effect giving you traffic to your site. Engagement with your readers on your site helps as well.

barkoq

Those days SEO is not only online but also offline. People do offline events from which they get in personal with other site owners from same niche or close niches and create. this can open possibilities to links that are on great, clean sites with huge value, that are not possible to get in any different way.

EmmaCarter

Google usually hates unnatural, low quality and free/paid bulk backlinks. So, try to acquire backlinks which are related (ethical), high quality and high Page Rank backlinks.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads