My highest converting squeeze page... ever! What's yours?

PaulSmurphyy7

I bought a 100 click solo ad and my squeeze page has converted at a crazy 73%! This is a new squeeze page that I've been testing and has done really well.

Anyways, I'm interested to know, what has been your highest converting squeeze page??

Inquestor

That's an amazing conversion rate! How many impressions did you receive with that?

Best conversion rate I've had was only 23%. Please tell us your secrets ;)

David C.

I bought a 100 click solo ad and my squeeze page has converted at a crazy 73%! This is a new squeeze page that I've been testing and has done really well.

Anyways, I'm interested to know, what has been your highest converting squeeze page??
Honestly, I'm searching for type of this service. would you mind PMing me where you bought it. I'm ready to pay for quality service and bring me more benefits as expected.

Or you suggest me how to find and how to check how is a good solo ad service?

nkthen

That's a good one. However, 100 clicks is not enough to prove that the landing page is good.

Perhaps you have found a good solo ad seller, with quality list. The key here is the scale upwards. Buy 200 clicks, 500 clicks, 1000 clicks. Because if your conversion is 73%, it means you should get 700+ subscribers for 1000 clicks purchase. Add clickbanking and you can get at least 1000+ subscribers.

To really see if your landing page is good: Buy solo ads from 2-3 more sellers, run at least 500+ clicks. If the results is also in the range of 70%, then it's time to congratulate you. You can even sell your landing page (with proof screenshots) in this forum and build your buyer's list.

elcidofaguy

Indeed the proof of the pudding comes to when your list actually converts to sales... The No. of signups being 73/100 is not much in the grand scheme of things, but it does make me raise an eyebrow as that is a large ratio... In fact its massive... Hence I'm a little dubious as to the solo ad seller as there are many con artists ranging from fake traffic, fake seo etc... A lot of these guys will recycle old crap... For example you can buy/create email addresses and then attempt to fake it as a solo ad seller....

I'm curious to know if your opt-in page is single optin or double optin. For example its relatively easy to script a single optin with simply using URL get parameters... Its like ten lines of code to do that with it looping round and assigning a percentage of a list to your optin page... Are you tracking clicks on your email messages as well as IPs? Its important you do that, especially clicks as you can then assess how responsive your list is... An unresponsive list - especially if its zero open emails, zero clicks on future messages will tell you that your list is dodgy...

I very much hope that its legit with it leading to massive sales conversions! Best of luck!!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.