Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Payoneer vs. Paypal, What do you think is better?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks

Post Payoneer vs. Paypal, What do you think is better?

Dear Friends,
    I would like to know about these two payment processors. Which one is the going best these days? PayPal is working for a long time, but Payoneer has started their business after it. Both of these payment processors are free to join. They offer many features, to their members without any cost. Most of the features offered by them are same.
    However Payoneer is offering a lot of new programs, Such as 25$ Referral Bonus Program and Free Master Card to its members. According to me it's the best feature offered by them. These days businessmen have to work online, in order to promote their business. Working online also means, that they have to process transactions online. Master card is one secure way of performing these transactions. Therefore it is the most beneficial program offered by them.
    On the other hand, PayPal does not have such programs working. So what do you think, which one is better Paypal or Payoneer?
    Share Your Opinion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Thanks
    I will go for paypal since I have my own bank account to transfer the funds. I learn from others that payoneer will charge you $29 yearly for the mastercard, it will automatically deduct from your funds. But payoneer can be a big help for the others that having a problem to activate their paypal account.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ron13315 For This Useful Post:
    rizwanramzan (03-01-2015)

Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 175/0
    Given: 101/0
    Thanks
    No, you can't compare paypal with payoneer. They work well when you use them together, my payoneer card is linked with my paypal.

Paypal does offer a master card as well. Paypal is universal, a lot of people are familiar with it. People are more likely to buy when you're using paypal because they trust it. Payoneer is for receiving (only from US companies) and sending payments, that's all they do.

Paypal has a lot to offer and it's way bigger than payoneer so you cannot compare the 2. With paypal you can also create buy buttons, donations etc. these 2 companies are not offering the same services so you can't compare them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nytshade For This Useful Post:

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nytshade View Post
    No, you can't compare paypal with payoneer. They work well when you use them together, my payoneer card is linked with my paypal.

Paypal does offer a master card as well. Paypal is universal, a lot of people are familiar with it. People are more likely to buy when you're using paypal because they trust it. Payoneer is for receiving (only from US companies) and sending payments, that's all they do.

Paypal has a lot to offer and it's way bigger than payoneer so you cannot compare the 2. With paypal you can also create buy buttons, donations etc. these 2 companies are not offering the same services so you can't compare them.
    I think you are right, I have heard it from my friends. They have linked up their payoneer account with paypal. Also your point is true, I think they are not offering same services. Therefore Paypal and Payoneer cannot be compared. Rather we can say both of them can work together.

Quote Originally Posted by ron13315 View Post
    I will go for paypal since I have my own bank account to transfer the funds. I learn from others that payoneer will charge you $29 yearly for the mastercard, it will automatically deduct from your funds. But payoneer can be a big help for the others that having a problem to activate their paypal account.
    Yeah You are also correct, Payoneer charge there members yearly fee of 29$. This fee will be automatically deducted from the account balance. Hence payoneer is only suitable for people, who have to receive money from US Companies. Thanks for your opinion about my thread.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Thanks
    Paypal is recommended stay away from payoneer due to their bad customer support. If you dont get payments on regular basis Your Payoneer Account and Card will be closed not only this if you are working on oDesk and Elance you can only use card for one web.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassan For This Useful Post:

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    Paypal is recommended stay away from payoneer due to their bad customer support. If you dont get payments on regular basis Your Payoneer Account and Card will be closed not only this if you are working on oDesk and Elance you can only use card for one web.
    Really I didn't knew that, thanks for informing me about this issue. I had just done a mistake, to compare Paypal with Payoneer. Both of them have a big difference. I didn't knew that people having problem, using payoneer. Thanks to you, I would now choose Paypal as my Payment Processor.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I was tempted a while ago to try Pyoneer but now after I read all these... thanks!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I am going to stick up for Payoneer. I have used them for two years and never had a single problem, and support has been fast.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I still use Payonner Bank Transfer because now they have reduced the transfer charges.
    Transfer is very fast than PayPal

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    never tried payoneer, gonna have to try this one

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Thanks
    I would go for PayPal since it's already known all over the world and it is its biggest advantage. I've been using it for like three years now and do you know why I like it? It's free. No annual membership fees. No processing fees. It's secure. That's it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I can't say which is better because this two payment processors are highly competing against each other. Payoneer fees are constant but you need to use it when transacting amount higher than $20 so you can experience lower fees.

With PayPal, if you receive or transact amount higher than $70 or $100, you will notice that you will pay higher fees which you could otherwise save when using payoneer. This means, PayPal is good when transacting low amounts and payoneer is good when transacting large amounts.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    I will go for both since I'm using the two. Some companies only cater to PayPal. So as for Payoneer. There's no need to debate on who exist first in the online payment industry. People go for something they will not be charged too much and that will not let them down when it comes to trust issues.

I guess it's better to have both so you won't have a hard time applying for work and you'd be flexible enough to receive payments from clients, employers or customers.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I prefer paypal. I use it and so far I do not experience any irregularities. It is also available in our country. I have not yet tried Payoneer. I have encountered that word but I have not heard from anybody or from my friends that they are using it. Maybe, there are many requirements in Payoneer than Paypal.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Payoneer doesn't lets you accept payments like Paypal does.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 52/0
    Given: 598/2
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed View Post
    Payoneer doesn't lets you accept payments like Paypal does.
    What do you mean?

What to be noted between using Paypal and Payoneer ?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    PayPal!!! It’s easy to get started with PayPal. If you have a bank account you can set up your business account at PayPal in a matter of minutes. You can quickly generate buttons that allow your visitors to “buy now” or “add to cart.” In paypal you can also Send money and pay bill easily as on click.

Newer Threads

1. rizwanramzan
    entrepreneurjay
    Replies: 5 | Views: 1725
    Last post by entrepreneurjay, 03-15-2015, 05:01 AM
  2. Cedric
    Hello all
    By Cedric in forum New Member Introductions
    boognish
    Replies: 7 | Views: 1197
    Last post by boognish, 02-23-2015, 03:44 AM
  3. Max Pen