Payoneer vs. Paypal, What do you think is better?

rizwanramzan

Dear Friends,
I would like to know about these two payment processors. Which one is the going best these days? PayPal is working for a long time, but Payoneer has started their business after it. Both of these payment processors are free to join. They offer many features, to their members without any cost. Most of the features offered by them are same.
However Payoneer is offering a lot of new programs, Such as 25$ Referral Bonus Program and Free Master Card to its members. According to me it's the best feature offered by them. These days businessmen have to work online, in order to promote their business. Working online also means, that they have to process transactions online. Master card is one secure way of performing these transactions. Therefore it is the most beneficial program offered by them.
On the other hand, PayPal does not have such programs working. So what do you think, which one is better Paypal or Payoneer?
Share Your Opinion.

ron13315

I will go for paypal since I have my own bank account to transfer the funds. I learn from others that payoneer will charge you $29 yearly for the mastercard, it will automatically deduct from your funds. But payoneer can be a big help for the others that having a problem to activate their paypal account.

Nytshade

No, you can't compare paypal with payoneer. They work well when you use them together, my payoneer card is linked with my paypal.

Paypal does offer a master card as well. Paypal is universal, a lot of people are familiar with it. People are more likely to buy when you're using paypal because they trust it. Payoneer is for receiving (only from US companies) and sending payments, that's all they do.

Paypal has a lot to offer and it's way bigger than payoneer so you cannot compare the 2. With paypal you can also create buy buttons, donations etc. these 2 companies are not offering the same services so you can't compare them.

rizwanramzan

No, you can't compare paypal with payoneer. They work well when you use them together, my payoneer card is linked with my paypal.

Paypal does offer a master card as well. Paypal is universal, a lot of people are familiar with it. People are more likely to buy when you're using paypal because they trust it. Payoneer is for receiving (only from US companies) and sending payments, that's all they do.

Paypal has a lot to offer and it's way bigger than payoneer so you cannot compare the 2. With paypal you can also create buy buttons, donations etc. these 2 companies are not offering the same services so you can't compare them.
I think you are right, I have heard it from my friends. They have linked up their payoneer account with paypal. Also your point is true, I think they are not offering same services. Therefore Paypal and Payoneer cannot be compared. Rather we can say both of them can work together.

I will go for paypal since I have my own bank account to transfer the funds. I learn from others that payoneer will charge you $29 yearly for the mastercard, it will automatically deduct from your funds. But payoneer can be a big help for the others that having a problem to activate their paypal account.
Yeah You are also correct, Payoneer charge there members yearly fee of 29$. This fee will be automatically deducted from the account balance. Hence payoneer is only suitable for people, who have to receive money from US Companies. Thanks for your opinion about my thread.

Hassan

Paypal is recommended stay away from payoneer due to their bad customer support. If you dont get payments on regular basis Your Payoneer Account and Card will be closed not only this if you are working on oDesk and Elance you can only use card for one web.

Reactions: rizwanramzan

rizwanramzan

rizwanramzan
Really I didn't knew that, thanks for informing me about this issue. I had just done a mistake, to compare Paypal with Payoneer. Both of them have a big difference. I didn't knew that people having problem, using payoneer. Thanks to you, I would now choose Paypal as my Payment Processor.

prasila

I was tempted a while ago to try Pyoneer but now after I read all these... thanks!

jaztez

I am going to stick up for Payoneer. I have used them for two years and never had a single problem, and support has been fast.

lovefoxycharms

I would go for PayPal since it's already known all over the world and it is its biggest advantage. I've been using it for like three years now and do you know why I like it? It's free. No annual membership fees. No processing fees. It's secure. That's it.

mildredtabitha

I can't say which is better because this two payment processors are highly competing against each other. Payoneer fees are constant but you need to use it when transacting amount higher than $20 so you can experience lower fees.

With PayPal, if you receive or transact amount higher than $70 or $100, you will notice that you will pay higher fees which you could otherwise save when using payoneer. This means, PayPal is good when transacting low amounts and payoneer is good when transacting large amounts.

tiffiecute

I will go for both since I'm using the two. Some companies only cater to PayPal. So as for Payoneer. There's no need to debate on who exist first in the online payment industry. People go for something they will not be charged too much and that will not let them down when it comes to trust issues.

I guess it's better to have both so you won't have a hard time applying for work and you'd be flexible enough to receive payments from clients, employers or customers.

HazelDJ

I prefer paypal. I use it and so far I do not experience any irregularities. It is also available in our country. I have not yet tried Payoneer. I have encountered that word but I have not heard from anybody or from my friends that they are using it. Maybe, there are many requirements in Payoneer than Paypal.

Dictator20

PayPal!!! It’s easy to get started with PayPal. If you have a bank account you can set up your business account at PayPal in a matter of minutes. You can quickly generate buttons that allow your visitors to “buy now” or “add to cart.” In paypal you can also Send money and pay bill easily as on click.

PaymentGateway

Paypal is better then payoneer, I am using paypal since they were first introduce, but paypal does not work in some regions like turkey and many other Asian countries.

Last edited:

freeiptvlinks

I use Paypal. It is very easy open an account. Verification is ready within 10 minutes.
Payoneer have less functionality than Paypal.

dearroy

We use Paypal, seamless experience while receiving or sending a payment.

Payoneer is good for freelancers, it's easy to receive payments and transfer to the bank accounts.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.