Speed UP your Wordpress Site

ron13315

Hi, I know about the WP plugins they say that can speed up your wordpress site like Lazy load, WP super Cache and W3 total Cache. I heard some positive comment about this plugins. Is it really works? I believe installing this plugins in your WP site will just add more script that also can make our WP site slower. Please share your reviews.

Hassan

Your host is play important role in speed so make sure you chose a good host. You can use effective cache plugin such as W3 Total Cache its easy to install and have almost all required features. CDN is another way make your web faster you can optimize your database as well for increase speed. Disable hotlinking and leeching of your content.

xbogdan

1.Choose a good host
2.Choose a good theme
3.Install the W3 Total Cache Plugin
4.Reduce Plugins and External Calls
5.Sign Up for CloudFlare
6.Solve the Gravatar Problem
7.Choose the Right Image Format
8.Image Optimization with TinyPNG

jessica89

jessica89
Always watch out with CloudFlare... it will speed up your website if your having visitors all over the world... so if your hosting your website in the Netherlands.. and you got a lot visitors from China... there will be a cache from the nearest server in China.... but if you target your website vistiors only from the Netherlands.. then you could slow down your website.:victory:

web-project

5.Sign Up for CloudFlare
I don't think this will speed up the Wordpress, as much better to use server side optimisation than overloading the Wordpress with various modules.
nginx + Fast-CGI + cache
[URLnf=https://danielmiessler.com/blog/ultimate-speed-wordpress-nginx/]https://danielmiessler.com/blog/ultimate-speed-wordpress-nginx/[/URLnf]

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.