Congratulations Nytshade! A Great Global Moderator of Webmaster Sun!!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings All,

Let's send him Nytshade a BIG :welcome1: to new position, Super Moderator of WebmasterSun.com

Honestly, Nytshade is a great Moderator on our internet marketing forum, He's helping our forum improve quality daily and managing members as well. I'm glad to have him on this community.

Cheers,
WMS

elcidofaguy

A big, big congrats buddy!!! Welcome to the dark side... well to be exact being blue like a smurf when you wear the global mod badge, so its all good lol.... Its highly deserved, especially as you're one of the most diligent mods here... We all really appreciate your contributions and its great to see how you have stormed into the top 4 thanks chart...

Well done!!! Looking forward to seeing more .... ;-) :thumb::cheers::rockon:

Nytshade

Greetings All,

Let's send him Nytshade a BIG :welcome1: to new position, Super Moderator of WebmasterSun.com

Honestly, Nytshade is a great Moderator on our internet marketing forum, He's helping our forum improve quality daily and managing members as well. I'm glad to have him on this community.

Cheers,
WMS
WOW... Many Thnx my friend, this really means a big deal to me. I really appreciate the promotion :)

I'm really happy to hear that my contribution is helping to improve the forum. Thnx main man, it's time for beers :beernow:

Much appreciated WMS.

A big, big congrats buddy!!! Welcome to the dark side... well to be exact being blue like a smurf when you wear the global mod badge, so its all good lol.... Its highly deserved, especially as you're one of the most diligent mods here... We all really appreciate your contributions and its great to see how you have stormed into the top 4 thanks chart...

Well done!!! Looking forward to seeing more .... ;-) :thumb::cheers::rockon:
Thnx Sid my friend, I'm glad to join the blue badges haha :DD:

Congratz Nytshade to Global Mod!

You will look cool in new badge. :)
Thnx Alex, I'll wear the badge with honor :)

Inquestor

Awesome to have you in this position mate. You really do show most of us up here ;)

Keep on keeping on! :rockon:

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.