how to test a ptc site?

rizwanramzan

There is a huge trend of people, who are starting ptc sites business. Some of them are good people. They just want to serve people and also make some profit. But there are some people, who are just scammers. They just want to get away with people money. So I was just thinking, how do we check a ptc site? Whether it's a scam site or a legit paying site? Do you have any idea about it, share your thoughts?

IMPro

Do google on the "sitename review" or "sitename scam", replacing "sitename" with real ptc site you're going to check. You'll get tons of proofs from people around the world talking about issues and success stories.

But it that is a very new site you won't or may not get much data. Stay away from them.
As a newbie, it is better to be on the safe side.

rizwanramzan

rizwanramzan
Yeah It worked, I was going to invest my money on a scam site. Thank for sharing this method. You are right, a newbie must stay away from new sites. Because these days, only old ptc sites are legit. The new sites are just created to cheat people. Only some of them are legit, but they are only 1 out of 10.

IMPro

Great to know that helped you!

Keep up posting your success and failure with new PTC journey.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.