PTC vs GPT which one is better?

rizwanramzan

PTC site is a paid to click website. We can earn money by watching, advertisements of various advertisers. They pay the ptc website and the site pays us some money. On the other hand gpt site is very different from ptc site. In a gpt site we earn money, by completing various offers. These offers may include surveys, paid to signup offers, paid to read mails, etc. So what do you think about them. Which will be the best way to earn money?

IMPro

It actually depends on GEO location you are getting the actions done.
For instance if you have visitors clicking from tier 1 countries (eg. USA, Canada UK AU etc.), would pay you bigger than a GPT performed from Asian (IN PAK, BD etc.) visitors.

In that sense, PTC is better because your visitors are doing it knowingly or unknowingly; without having them to perform any other activities on your site.

rizwanramzan

I agree with you GPT sites, track the visitors location. After checking the location, they provide the relevant jobs. For Asian countries like Pakistan. It's very difficult for people, to work on gpt sites. Therefore for those people, ptc site proves best. Thanks for your opinion, it was really helpful for me.

IMPro

GPT is difficult for every country unless you can offer a very good product or service.

Reactions: rizwanramzan

rizwanramzan

rizwanramzan
Yeah you are right, only a people from few countries are liable to earn money from GPT. But for other countries, people have to rely on PTC sites. They don't have any difficult task to perform. Only few clicks and we are ready to go.

Unknown

I have used both type of sites before, GPT and PTC. Firstly, if you truly want to make a decent amount of money, I highly doubt that either of these sites will be what you're looking for. However, they're the ideal option if you're trying to just get extra cash each month without hardly any effort.

You have to know that most of the sites that have any sort of ads or surveys - they are location based. Which means that unless you're from countries like U.S or UK, you won't be receiving many of them.

GPT will usually pay you more but they also require more effort than PTC.

In the end, it's up to you and which sounds more appealing :)

morgoodie

I have tried both and not very many of them work that well for me. I do not do PTC sites anymore since ClixSense made changes and the only GPT site that I have much luck with is Swagbucks. I still use this and make a decent amount of money without a lot of effort. I would say that you just have to try them out and decide what works for you since everyone's earning potential on both types of sites is different depending on demographics.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads