Suggest me a good free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

malith

Hi all, I'm thinking of starting my own blog website and currently I dont have enough to spend on hosting (I have registered a domain). Can anyone suggest me some good and reliable free hosting to try my blog (Later I'll move to a paid service) ?

Thanks in advance.

Alex_smith

Hey malith, I suggest you don't go with free hosting if you don't want any problems with free services.

If you have a little budget for it, I would recommend you try with paid services, only from $1 to $2 monthly.

Check Shared Hosting Offers on this forum, using coupon codes or message web hosting providers, you will have good price.

Free hosting used to include their advertising and have more limitations hence your website can run unstably. It's only for testing website before publish to a better place like shared hosting(paid service).

HostNurse

I only recommend free web hosting services for learning proposes only. If you care about your website you should look for a reliable paid hosting provider, where there are service guarantees.

Content by Rhonda

Blogger and Wordpress have some free hosting but like the others I would recommend some cheap paid hosting. Hostgator starts around $3.95 per month. That's only 13 cents per day and I think the first month is only a penny with some hostgator offers.

digitalConnect

Hi all, I'm thinking of starting my own blog website and currently I dont have enough to spend on hosting (I have registered a domain). Can anyone suggest me some good and reliable free hosting to try my blog (Later I'll move to a paid service) ?

Thanks in advance.
To be honest, is there any "FREE hosting" in market?
but I can suggest you a Linux Hosting which is very reliable, 99% Uptime, Best support at $4.5 USD per year only, which I think is lowest cost in market.

what you will get in $4.5 USD is mention below:
Space: 250MB
Monthly Bandwidth: 2.5GB
cPanel: Yes
Email: 15
FTP: 10
MySQL Databases: 10
Sub Domains: 10
Parked Domains: 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads