What are the basic requirements of an SEO optimized article?

rizwanramzan

I just created a website with a standard .com domain. I am going to work on this site, make it according to adsense program's policy. I have heard that adsense has strict rules, against content of a site. I am an article writer, I will write articles myself. But before I would like to know, what would be the basic requirement of an article? Share your knowledge about it? So that I could write articles according to the adsense requirements.

elcidofaguy

Well first of all dont use duplicate content such as PLR articles or spun articles... It needs to be unique content.... and also engaging, useful content which helps people on your chosen subject... Regarding SEO optimized articles - well there isn't much to it... You just need to use the heading tags to include your keywords/long tail keywords and variations... Just be careful not to over do it... The best approach is to write for your audience with making sure that it makes sense and reads well... You dont need to stuff keywords... Just use your main keyword within the title and variations of it in the body of the article and you'll be fine...

leesaaugustin

Actually adsense does set any such rules, but, in your niche you should write with thinking from prospect of a user. G+ your posts and add value to your content. It is not very easy to do that, you may produce huge content , but valuable content is a quality based factor. Unless you are able to think in those lines, you would probably not succeed, even if initially you are able to.

rizwanramzan

Well first of all dont use duplicate content such as PLR articles or spun articles... It needs to be unique content.... and also engaging, useful content which helps people on your chosen subject... Regarding SEO optimized articles - well there isn't much to it... You just need to use the heading tags to include your keywords/long tail keywords and variations... Just be careful not to over do it... The best approach is to write for your audience with making sure that it makes sense and reads well... You dont need to stuff keywords... Just use your main keyword within the title and variations of it in the body of the article and you'll be fine...
As you said, I will always write articles myself. Hence there will be no chance of plagiarism. Now I just need to focus on creating useful content. Also I must put my effort on optimizing keywords in the article. Thanks for your advice, It was very helpful for me.

Actually adsense does set any such rules, but, in your niche you should write with thinking from prospect of a user. G+ your posts and add value to your content. It is not very easy to do that, you may produce huge content , but valuable content is a quality based factor. Unless you are able to think in those lines, you would probably not succeed, even if initially you are able to.
I understand what you are saying. I have heard many people, that Google + is a best way of promoting content. As I said before, I will write content myself. Therefore I will keep in mind, that it will be good for audience. Thanks for your kind opinion.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.