Is YouTube Video Monetizing Program Still Available?

rizwanramzan

I has heard this from many of my friends. They told me that we can also get Adsense approved on Our YouTube account. In this way the ads will be displayed in our videos. I searched on the internet about this and came to know that it's correct. Now when I opened up the settings of my YouTube account. I searched for the option Monetizing, but it was dimmed and there was a notification. YouTube Monetizing is not available right now. So I wanted to know that the program has been closed or not? Or I am the only one facing this problem?
Please help me out in this situation?

Nytshade

Youtube monetization is still live and I don't think it's going anywhere. It's either your channel is not yet getting enough traffic for monetization or it has some copyright issues. Go to youtube channel settings and look in "status and features" you'll find out why your youtube account is not allowed to monetize videos.

rizwanramzan

rizwanramzan
Hi Moderator,

Thanks for informing me, you are right. My YouTube channel is not getting enough traffic for Adsense Monetization. That's the reason the option was disabled.

Freda

Freda
Thanks for the information but I don't know how youtube calculate pay for clicks or CPM on video ads?
If I have a video 100K views, can I get more money from youtube?

Nytshade

Nytshade
There are 4 types of ads on youtube.

Display ads - which shows up on the side bar next to your video (upper right).
Overlay ads - this is a banner ad which shows up in your video but at the bottom, I think it's a 465x150px size banner.

These ones require people to click on the ads, if they don't click you don't get paid (cost per click). And then there's:

Skippable video ads - which play at the beginning of the video but viewers can choose to skip it after it has played for a certain number of seconds.
Ad breaks - this one works on videos that are 10 or more minutes long. You can have an ad break like on tv. You can choose to have it before, during or after the video.

But there's no way to tell the exact amount of money you're going to make. People like me use adblock so I watch videos on youtube without any ads displaying and I know a lot of people who use adblock as well.

So no matter how many views you get, you cannot guarantee that you'll make money. Don't use youtube as your main income stream. Hope that answers your question.

gdevpro

Still available to monetize youtube video..but very difficult to get approved if our video contain copyright materials.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.