Any Best Adsense Alternative?

rizwanramzan

We all know that adsense is the best way to earn money online. We don't need to do display relevant ads on our website. Google adsense is currently the leading publisher program. But it's also a difficult task to join this program. It has a strict TOS policy, every publisher has to follow the rules. But after following these rules, it's not necessary that we get approved. Therefore it's very difficult for a newbie blogger to make money by this program. Hence I wanted to know, Is there any good alternative to adsense? That has good rate per ad view?
I will be waiting for your kind opinion

elcidofaguy

Well I dont think Adsense is the best way to earn online at all... I would focus on affiliate marketing i.e. clickbank, CJ, JVZoo, amazon etc... In addition to list building... With such ad networks you make money when people are not engaged in your content - I guess that's why its called "bum marketing" lol....

There are plenty of adsense alternatives... For example Bing and many others... But to make any substantial income you need massive amounts of traffic... Hence my preference is to focus elsewhere... Saying that I do like adsense, but for me its a very low priority...... For me I want to engage with my audience, build a list and provide value...

In addition I would also consider selling your own products, setting up your own affiliate program on major platforms etc....

rizwanramzan

rizwanramzan
Thanks for your kind advice, as you said I will now try to focus on affiliate marketing. I also think that adsense will not be a good source of income for a newbie in this field. Therefore I must search for other methods like affiliate marketing.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Hi Rizwanramzan,

The best thing I can advise a new comer is to focus on earning money which does not rely on massive amounts of traffic... As that takes a lot of time... In fact if you start your IM business which is soley dependent on G you will be in trouble....

As a new comer I would put my focus on building a great website - with the aim of capturing and growing an email list.... Build that email list with trust and great value and over time it will pay you back.... Also try engaging with your target audience on where they hang out... Look at video marketing, different forums (only use ads or your signature link and avoid self promo;-) , social groups and social media.... When you start out these are the easiest ways to get traffic.... and in parallel keep building great content on your site.... G will help you when your other signals are right.....

That aside - I would consider ads to build a list through offering free bonuses etc.. as for me that has helped tremendously... so a hybrid approach of SEO and ads....

Best of luck!

Sid

tk-hassan

You can find plenty of alternates to adsense but it is true that you will not going to earn as much as you can with adsense. Some of the best alternates are Chitika and infolinks. You can also try out some affiliates links which should also make a contribution in your earnings.

rizwanramzan

Hi hassan,

I am already working with infolinks and chitika publisher programs. But you are right, they have very small earning as compared to adsense. Also we cannot deny that they can be joined easily. But adsense is difficult to join, So I consider chitika and infolinks are good for newbies.

talukdar

These are some best alternatives of Adsense
PropellerAds media
Infolinks
Chitika
Revenue Hits
Among them PropellerAds media is paying more.

filmsimon

I've been using Admob's interstitials and been getting some good click rates from them. Just got to make up a nice colourful, eye catching image for your product.

sunimaster

It has a strict TOS policy, every publisher has to follow the rules.
It's good when there are serious rules, then everything seriously and will actually pay money. Other less demanding ways of earning wages can not give at all.

oldnickb

Adsense used to be a great way of earning money, but the search engines were full of sites that had been built solely to get clicks, and had little or no original content. While it worked well for the sites the advertisers were getting poor quality traffic so Google changed the rules.

Now, Adsense is a way of earning a bit extra, and although there are still people relying on it for income, it's nowhere near as profitable as it used to be. On one of my adsense sites I switched to promoting Amazon products and although it doesn't earn a fortune, it's low maintenance and steady and makes more than Adsense ever did.

The best thing depends entirely on the focus of your site. Personally I've found promoting physical products more consistent than anything else. Some products in the health market are superb, profitable and repeating. Check out Markethealth and Healthtrader, but there are plenty others as well. Often pay out a percentage that you would expect from a digital product!

samimnoorzaitgc

There are no better alternative for AdSense, some claim that there are but it isn't true. I've tried many of those networks that didn't payed me ever.

whland

The only real one I found at the moment is media.net it is hard to get into though.

I was surprised I even got accepted. I signed up for them after I was banned from adsense due to some invalid click activity.

I did make some good money with adsense though before being banned.

Now that I'm with media.net I'm starting to earn more money.

Ads seem to be more relevant too.

I'm thinking about one day starting up another ad network that will pay as good as adsense ads and with not so strict rules.

Maybe I can launch it by 2018 or 2019.

I need to get the funds up so I can get the servers, script and so I can advertise it to get it noticed by other advertisers and publishers.

Most other ad networks I tried downloaded or wanted to try to download malware.

That's one thing I'll be strict about. I won't allow any ads that install or try to install malware or any other malicious activities.

I want a clean ad network for the publishers to earn money with.

Chad

Last edited by a moderator:

vishwa

AdSense is certainly not only a program to monetize your site and making money from it. The best alternative of AdSense is affiliate marketing. I have a combination of AdSense and affiliate marketing on my blog and it has give me good result. The program like Infolinks, Media.net is paying very low compare to adsense.

kkaterina

Well, personally for me the best works combination of Adsense and MGID. Their native ads have pretty good CPM rate in Asia.

petesede

A piece of advice I can give you is that you should not take your earnings too seriously until you have over 10k visitors a day. When you have less traffic than that the statistics are bad and you might mistakenly think one company is better than another company just because of a lucky click or two. For instance if you have company A on your page for a week and get 100 visitors, it is very probable that you will get 0 clicks. You then switch to company B and get 100 visitors the following week, but get a click. that does not tell you ANYTHING about the two companies involved or which is better. You need to have a huge sample size of traffic before you can determine which is better.

My advise is that Adsense is safe and reliable and I believe the best CPC company.. Put it on your site, and then instead of worrying about clicks and earnings, focus on building your visitors and content until you are getting thousands of visitors a day so that your sample size is big enough to get valid statistics. In the beginning, do not over-analyze ´i got a click today´ because there is a lot of luck involved when you have a small sample size of page visitors.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.