How much money can be made from a list?

LatiaEmmie

Hi guys,

I'm going to build a list for my blog but I don't know how much money can be made from a list?
which amount for a list with 1000 subscribers? Or 5000 subscribers? I kinda understand how you would do it with a solo ad. If anyone can clarify that'd be cool.

The Overseer

Are you asking how expensive a solo ad is?
How much you can charge for a solo ad?
Or how much you can make from your own list?

List building really is VITAL to your success. If you only want to be a casual kind of marketer that makes some money here and there...then it's not necessary. But if you want to build an actual business or make enough money to live comfortably...then you'll absolute need to build a list and become skilled with email marketing.

elcidofaguy

Hi guys,

I'm going to build a list for my blog but I don't know how much money can be made from a list?
which amount for a list with 1000 subscribers? Or 5000 subscribers? I kinda understand how you would do it with a solo ad. If anyone can clarify that'd be cool.
I dont think you should be thinking about how much money you can make... That is always going to be different and it depends on your niche and the type of products you promote... That a side I think the best attitude you can have is to form the approach which is to ask "how best can i add great value to my list".... What is it that you can provide which will build trust and a lasting relationship whereby you offer valuable, helpful information etc.... If your intent is to "sell", "sell", "sell" - you will burn your list as many will opt out and get fed up with constant sales pitch after sales pitch... In otherwords treat your list with respect and you'll get more back in return... Spam your list and you will lose all your hard work....

Fonzan

Yes, elcidofaguy is right.
Treat your list with respect by giving great value in your niche.
When you mail your list in the ratio of 5 value emails to 1 offer email
then you will get 2 % sales out of 100 emails (at least)

nkthen

elcidofaguy got it right. In the end, it depends on the relationship you have with the list.

I have a small list of 400+ and they generate me $30,000+ of business per year. I take care of them very well.

I also have another big list of 20,000+ but they generate me $1000s per month only. That's because it's my general promotion list.

So remember that the list size matters a little, it's your relationship and your purpose with your list that matters.

ClassifiedWarrior

Depending on how much time and effort you put into growing a list, it can make just about any profit you can imagine. These are your customers for life unless they unsubscribe. Building a list is considered one of the best ways for someone to make passive income.

James

The list of 400+ might just get great content and they may look forward to the emails they get and buy high priced offers, the 20k + list is probably one that is build to promote to only so no great relationship or lack of trust factor will all vary the amount that your list will make you.

Content by Rhonda

I agree with elcidofaguy as well. If we focus on the customer and give them TRUE value, the money will follow. I know when I subscribe to a list I love the list that sends me free information that helps, and they don't try to sell all the time. It builds my trust and when they have a good product I usually buy it because I know I always learn something from the Free stuff.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
WTS Templates
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.