What are link building methods safe and effective?

AnnisMT

Hi,
I want how many link building methods in SEO and What are link building methods safe and effective? and why?
I'm building links from forums, social networks, blog comment and any submissions. Are they good now?

ericplotz1

Hi,
I want how many link building methods in SEO and What are link building methods safe and effective? and why?
I'm building links from forums, social networks, blog comment and any submissions. Are they good now?
As long as it looks natural and not spammy it's fine. I use PBNs, web 2.0s, and submissions.

Also infographic and video distribution is huge in 2015.

Nytshade

The best backlinks are organic backlinks, not the ones you create (unless if you know what you're doing).

Offer top quality content that is worth sharing and as people share your content online this will create nice organic backlinks that Google loves. For instance, I have a blog post that is shared in 3 different forums (on threads) as a recommendation and I'm not even part of those forums. The best part is that, the links are not only bringing in link juice but they're bringing traffic daily.

I also have big schools online and offline recommending some of my content. So focus on generating top quality content and forget about backlinks, that's my approach to top Google rankings that stick and last long.

I don't build any backlinks for my websites and that's what I would advise you to do. But the safest backlinks are resource pages backlinks and broken links.

Someone who builds backlinks is like someone who steal cars, they have to always look over their shoulder to make sure they're not leaving any footprint to avoid getting caught. So I can't live like that :DD:

danny83

You can always contact local bloggers and publish some articles through contributor network because guest comments are a little out of date.
I would go with some cool infographic and also creating good video content (YT, Vimeo, Bliptv etc.) :)

arronmattwills

You are building links from forums, social networks, blog comment and any submissions right? That is a genuine way to create back links. I can suggest few other things also such as article writing and local business active participation.

Local business participation in the sense, add your website link in your local listing websites and in your client's websites.

jessica89

The best back links are the ones which are generating traffic to your website. We still get the best results for teasers... we give them quality articles with 150 words... if they want to read the full story they should follow our link at the bottom of a article to see the full article. :) It works like a charm

msulcs

Hi,
While they're not amazing, they will still pass the link juice and help you rank. These links are great for diversity, but you still need some quality links from articles (guest posts) to rank very well.

robertmeyer

Hi,
Along with all the suggestions, you can start HARO. It's completely free but it takes time to get your pitch published on author's sites. But if your replies get published on those sites, you will get valuable links to your HOME page.

CoreAnderson

Back linking is the important part of SEO. You can do back link through working on Social Bookmarking,Blog Commenting,Yahoo answer,Profile linking and forum. But you need to be very careful while doing it.

davidmichaels

Your platforms are good for your link building but i would suggest to also go for guest posting on high DA DR websites, but make sure its not spammy website, by checking their spam score on moz.

Try info graphics too, as they catch users as well as other websites eyes faster ;)

Also make sure you build links while adding value on the websites not just spam your links everywhere :)

Last edited:

nblinks

There are many good ways to build quality links across the internet. Like most SEO professionals, you can use guest posting (article writing) as a good way of getting quality backlinks. This is very effective in all ways. You can also try uploading your contents on article sharing sites, by doing this, you get likes from such sites and at the same time, you will get some traffic from the shared articles.
Another good way of building and getting quality backlinks is to publish and share infographics.

JanetGriggs

Hello AnnisMT

You'll find a variety of types of link construction techniques can be found which let us get traffic to the web site. Forum, social support systems and Website comments will be the most useful ways to gain backlinks. I want to convey the Insta-gram societal network is a lot better mean to secure backlinks. Wish you all the best.

bessieexum

Hi

There are several types of link construction techniques. Social support systems forum and comments would be the most useful ways. I want to mention the Instagram network is an effective mean to secure backlinks.

rosemartine

There are many methods for link building as Blog Commenting, Article submission, Social Bookmarking,Guest Posting, Forum Submission. All methods are safe you can use for link building. Through these methods you can get backlinks for your website.

sconceglobal

Articles, Guest posting, Web2.0 and forum are the safest and effective method to create backlinks.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views