Email list - what should I do next?

Miguel R

I have a blog and set up about 3 months ago are generating 5 new subscribers per day. Blog is sharing on Aweber list.

By autoresponder I send out 2 articles as a mini course. In each article, at the bottom, I putted a cloaked affiliate link and mention that this article is from the author of the product I am promoting. The sites are focused on a specific traffic method niche.

I now have over 650 subscribers. Next step is where I need help. What should I send my subscribers now? Do you guys send your list other products that are not from the original niche?

What is your advice?

Nytshade

First of all, if you want to sell, then sell. If you want to offer value, do that. But don't mix the 2 in one email, have a separate emails for selling and offering value, never mix them. I hate it when I see that in the emails I receive.

You can send stuff that is not related to your niche if it benefits your subscribers but it's risky because the unsubscribes rate will be high.

So I would advise you to stick to niche related products. You might also think about creating your own product and promote it to your list. Hope that helps

Fonzan

It is important that you nurture your Email list.
The best email rate is to sent 5 value emails then 1 offer email.
2% (at least) out of 100 emails will buy your offer
And your list stays "healthy"
If you want to sent your list a newsletter and you need content for that,
outsource it by using [URLnf="https://www.elance-odesk.com/"]https://www.elance-odesk.com/[/URLnf]
Both elance and odesk will give you great content writers.
But when you pick one of the writers, check how many stars out of how many reviews they have.
Then you get a free account so you can check other job posts to get an impression
what to write for your niche job post.

skmyna

skmyna
Very nice reply. Content based email has always better open rates than others. You should provide good value with your content or else people will unsubscribe from your list. Healthy relationship with your subscribers is the key.

kb24

You can send them a mini survey asking them what their problems are with I.M gather results and then based on the results create a product that solves their problem. Or you could just simply ask them what they want. Again see what they say and then find an affiliate product to sell ect..

Hope this helps..

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.