Where to buy Solo Ad traffic that converts to sales?

NichelleRae

hello,
I want to increase sales for my blog and first thing i am thinking it's solo ad, but I don't know where to buy solo ad traffic that converts to sales?
and how to check them good or not for increase sales?

Nytshade

I wouldn't recommend solo ads for a blog, solo ads work well on a squeeze page to build an email list then promote your products or affiliate products to that list, not for a blog.

Anyway, go to facebook and search "solo ads testimonials" in groups. You'll find a lot of groups where people share their testimonials about the solo ads they bought. Choose one solo ad vendor that a lot of people had good results from but avoid the cheap ones.

Be prepared to loose a lot of money though, unless your squeeze page converts well.

ClassifiedWarrior

Yeah, I agree with Nytshade.

If you have a good product, landing page, or even a good reputable service, then solo ads can work for you. However, on your blog, you won't see much of a return on investment if you don't have a product or service.

However if you are still interested in solo ads for other things, try large marketing forums. DP, Warrior, and Sun all have good exchanges or ad blasts for sale.

kayd005

That's for sure solo ads may now work best for you
try Facebook To boost your blog posts, at that way you can build an audience to all the way subscribers

Marx Melencio

Re: Direct Marketing Tactics

NichelleRae,

To answer your question — Look for authority list brokers that are licensed by accredited Direct Marketing Associations within trade organizations based in your target countries ...

And, before you go ahead and promote something to the people in the databases of those authority list brokers — Let me confirm something with you ...

I want to increase sales for my blog and first thing i am thinking it's solo ad, but I don't know where to buy solo ad traffic that converts to sales?
Based on what you said above — I assume you already have the things below in your blog?

• Top Quality Content — This should effectively show your target viewers that you know what you're doing, you know what you're saying, you know what they want, and what you're doing and saying can provide them with mind-blowing value and benefits relevant to what they want ...

• Opt-In Copy — This should grab the attention of your target viewers, entice them to learn more about your opt-in offer, and compel them to get your opt-in offer in exchange for their first names and emails (or other pieces of info like mobile numbers and so on) ...

• Incentivized Opt-In Offer — This should effectively make your target viewers experience the value that you can provide them in relation to what they want ...

• Non-Promotional Follow-Up Emails — This should provide your subscribers with value that can nicely supplement the benefits they gain from your incentivized opt-in offer ...

• Promotional Follow-Up Emails — This should provide your subscribers with insightful recommendations and actionable tips on how to best use your own products and your affiliate products so as to get mind-blowing value that can effectively supplement the value they gain from your onsite content, your opt-in offer and your non-promotional follow-up emails ...

• Value-Added Services — If you're selling your own products / service offers, then you should have a system that makes it quick and easy for your customers and prospects to have their pre / post sales concerns and support issues professionally addressed and successfully resolved. You should also have relevant upsells prepared for this, so you can earn more after successfully resolving the problems of your customers and prospects. A quick and easy live chat and email ticketing system on your site would be mutually beneficial for you, your customers and your prospects ...

NOTE: You can also decide to provide this to your customers and prospects even if you're selling affiliate products — You can professionally address their pre / post sales concerns and support issues about your affiliate products, and just politely direct them to the support centers of the merchants if their issues are at a level that you don't have control over. Here's why:

=>> That's added value for your customers and prospects, which is something that they won't probably find from other affiliates; and

=>> Right after successfully resolving their problems — You have a good chance to upsell relevant products and service offers to them (your own products / service offers, or affiliate products / service offers) ...

Well, that's it for now. Cheers! :)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.