How much would you pay per click?

rozzski89

Hi there, I was just wondering how much you would pay per a click to your website? I'm using facebook ads right now & having like $1 a click! I'm thinking about new ways. Are there any ways to pay for clicks with low rates that get high conversions and bring more traffic? Thanks

Nytshade

It depends where the traffic is coming from, if it's from Google then I don't mind paying $1 or even more sometimes. But on facebook, never :)

To lower your cost per click on facebook you need to create a custom audience, if you don't know how just go to youtube and search "how to create custom audience on facebook". Search for current videos because the interface has been changed.

With a custom audience the most expensive click will be around $0.35. Another great place to find cheap clicks is bing ads.

Hope that helps :)

talukdar

You can try on other Ad networks. There are many Ad networks are available. I think you will get unique traffic in much lower cost. I am running my Ad campaign with PropellerAds media.

acandi

Hi there, I was just wondering how much you would pay per a click to your website? I'm using facebook ads right now & having like $1 a click! I'm thinking about new ways. Are there any ways to pay for clicks with low rates that get high conversions and bring more traffic? Thanks
Hi rozzski89,

You can bid and get .01 cent per click on Buzz City, which specializes in ads to mobile phones. I used them a couple times, got huge traffic with about 10 to 15% optins.

LB.

rozzski89

I'm a little cheap when it comes to clicks. I won't pay more than around 50 cents for the niches I try to target. I guess it really depends on your niche/market though.
I am thinking even it is cheaper then still needing a consideration because we pay for what we will get, could not trust any cheap traffic ad networks.

Hi rozzski89,

You can bid and get .01 cent per click on Buzz City, which specializes in ads to mobile phones. I used them a couple times, got huge traffic with about 10 to 15% optins.

LB.
I will have a look on their site.

Thanks for sharing this piece of this info!

Rob Whisonant

Totally depends on the price of what you are selling, your profit margin, your conversion rate, etc. Also depends on the lifetime income you average from a typical customer.

So .01 to the sky is the limit.

thewealthybum

Have you tried Bing? Compared to Google its almost an untapped resource. Its cheaper too. I think Bing/Yahoo account for 30 something % of all web searches, so thats a pretty big audience

Gh0st4unt3r

For me it would depend on the project / product i am marketing, i have a base calculation that i work with in order to say weather its worth carrying on with the marketing, but if the marketing works with the calculation you will get increased profits,

research first then you can base your bid on what could be returned for your marketing efforts

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies