Quick Youtube Video Ranking

reggaejones

I found a quick way to rank a youtube video on the first page of Youtube which will lead to the First page of Google. All you have to do is rename the video file with your keywords before you upload it to Youtube. And you want to right click on the video file and go into the properties of the video. There you will re name the file again and add tags and more keywords. This helps Google rank your video fast because its reading all your tags and keywords embedded in the file. If you like this share it and Thank me!!!

reggaejones

This is not a myth. Im only speaking on things im actually doing. For you to say that without any facts makes me think your doing the same thing and dont want to share... shame on you

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
You are not doing anything unusual here lol... Its normal to add your keywords to the title, description and keyword tags etc... No need for a long winded method to rename and amend after uploading etc.. The end result is the same.... You are basically optimizing your video for keywords... That's what I call "bread and butter" SEO basics....

Will it rank??? Well it depends on the competition regarding the keywords as well as the number of views, shares, backlinks gained overtime as well as bounce rate etc.... This is not a magical method or a short cut... Seriously if you are not conducting keyword research and implementing that as part of video marketing then you may as well do something else... Adding these details does help...

That said wishing you the best of luck with your Youtube campaigns ;-)

reggaejones

Thanks.. Your right you have to do Keyword research and it helps you also rank in related videos as well :)

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.