Paypal or Payflow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

northmail

I’m very cautious at this but I’m looking for a different alternative payment solution. As much as I love using Paypal, their service fees are simply too high. I’d like to try some notables ones but before I make the switch, i’d like to hear your stories. I’d like to try these guys for my invoicing although my options are still open.

.:NorthmaiL:.

MightWeb

It's hard to say, as your optimal payment processor(s) will vary depending on the business you're in. Whilst PayPal indeed does have a high fee, it's also among the most reliable and widely used payment processors. As for other merchants, I guess you could have a look at 2Checkout. There's also the option of simply accepting credit/debit-cards directly instead of using an online bank, if that's an option for you.

Hyuga

Well, I used PayPal for over 6 years, in the meantime I used other services like Payza, Skrill, etc. From my experience, maybe PayPal does have some high fees, but besides that I never had any problems, so I guess I rather prefer to pay higher fees but receive better services.

Jyothi Aniruddha

As we know that payment gateway is very important part of an online venture, nationkart provides several international payment solutions by using them you can accept the debit card and credit for your websites.
There are having some payments method like payu, ccavenue, airpay, EBS, Paypal, paytm, dp i.e. directory pay. I think all these methods are best and very safe and secure and helps the customers to build a huge trust on online store.

HostHonor

PayPal is widely used, as for Payflow, I never heard about them before.

royals

I am using paypal from last 5 years, Never had any problems with them ... One reason I am sticking with them is that paypal is very secure & when it comes to business + money, I don't want to take any chances

Shutout

If I see a website is using PayPal, I feel more comfortable purchasing through them. Just a little perspective from the other side of things. If you listed Payflow as the payment processing on the website, I would probably search elsewhere for the product... somewhere more reliable.

HostAG

PayPal is my choice, even if the fees are too high we pay for a quality service.

projectpop

Never heard of Payflow, I guess PayPal it is, everyone knows what is PayPal.

chrisparker

Paypal is best than all as they never make any compromise with their quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.