Are There Any Good Fiverr Backlink Gigs?

reggaejones

Im looking for a good seller on Fiverr that does Backlinks. Has anyone had any good experiences? Do you think i should even use them for Backlinks. I been trying something with page ranking and any advice would help.. Thanks

elcidofaguy

My best advice is stay away from fiverr when it comes to backlinks and be careful to stay away from supposed SEO services which use fiverr as a means to outsource... The only thing you get is spam backlinks which will do nothing or worst case it will damage your rankings....

Besides that before you purchase any such links you should ask to see the exact website URL.. Check it for obvious spam links, quality of content as well as its backlinking profile and MOZ DA, Majestic CF/TF parameters etc... i.e. Assess the quality of the webpage... If they do not give you the URL beforehand then its almost guaranteed you are going to get ripped off!

kb24

My advice with backlinks is don't worry about backlinks too much. It doesn't carry as much weight as it used to. What google is looking for now is good quality content on your sites. If your content is engaging then most likely it will get shared liked and tweeted thus giving you traffic to your site or sites. Social engagement ( comments on your site) Plays a part in your content being ranked too

Hope this helps..

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies