WTS Native UK Writer - Content that SELLS!

Carl0251

"Who Wants to Get Their Hands on Professionally Written Content by a Native UK Writer?”

High converting, 100% unique content at great rates

​
Hi There,

You probably know how hard it is to promote a product and get sales or even build a website with authority status without good content. You should also know that having professionally written content is by far the best way to get your sites ranked and respected. The sooner you load your blog or website with quality content, the sooner you start making money!

Having good content is so important when it comes to connecting yourself with potential buyers. If you can gain their trust, they will most definitely buy. A well product review or article can be the difference between zero sales and tons of sales.

However, that is where the issue lies. Where do we get this brilliant content? Most articles and product reviews are illiterate, keyword stuffed disasters and the fact remains that these quick "cash out" types of content WILL NOT HELP YOU!

For a any form of content to start making you money it needs to be, carefully researched, accurate, informative and balanced. These things are essential, and can make a huge difference in sales.

This is why I stick to a formula that has been proven to bring in results. My content is not some "$1 quick job." I only provide the most professionally written reviews and articles that benefit you and your target audience.

For those wondering my reviews are written using the following structure:

Intro (150 words): A description of the product with features and specs outlined using bullet points.
The Good Points (250 words): Positive aspects and customer feedback for the product.
The Bad Points (250 words): Negative feedback for the product.
Our Verdict (100 words): Our honest opinion about the product plus some final observations.

So if you're looking to start making more money, then it's time to get yourself a top quality content writer!

*Any order under 1000 words is guaranteed to be delivered in 24 hours or less*

RATES:

$1.5 PER 100 WORDS

If you have any special requests feel free to ask.

Thanks guys, and the best of luck!

Sincerely,
Carl G

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.