Questions about hosting

goddy098

hello guys

i want to start a blog with wordpress
can you please tell me what is the best webhosting ? if there any promotion actually ?

thanks

elcidofaguy

This topic is never ending and there have been multiple threads created asking the same question.. I really recommend that you use the search function withing the forum located under "Quick Menu"... Here is a good thread containing many opinions...

My best advice is to avoid free or low cost hosting as you pay for what you get... I would also go for one which has cPanel as you want to avoid the ones which have a convoluted back end system that is almost impossible to use...

Tommy

hello guys

can you please tell me what is the best webhosting ? if there any promotion actually ?

thanks
I would recommend you check 2 these forums to find a good web hosting with low price for you
Shared Hosting Offers
and
VPS Hosting Offers

I know that you are looking for a web hosting to start a wordpress blog or site, so first thing you should think about a shared hosting before update it to higher packages like VPS or Dedicated servers.

Start from $3 you can own a web hosting to start your wordpress immediately, no one is the best, the best depends on you when you choose and using it in real time, let have a look and review their hosting features before deciding to buy a package.

MightWeb

There is no such thing as "the best host" - there's only the best host for you. For a normal WordPress-blog, most if not all webhosting companies will have your requirements covered. What you then need to compare is their level of service, and how much you're charged for it.
As suggested - have a look through the offers section. I also advice you to have a chat with any potential companies you're wondering about, so that you get a sense of how they do customer service. Doing this will give you a good idea of who you want to spend your hard-earned cash with!

Best of luck! :)

digitalConnect

hello guys

thanks
as per your requirement, WordPress blog, I will suggest you to go for Linux share hosting, which you can find 250MB space, 2.5GB bandwidth, 15 email a/c, databases, ftp, etc. at $4.5 per year only with no hidden cost, & also you will get cPanel, but you can upgrade to the plans as per your requirements on space, bandwidth, email a/c, databases, ftp & so on.

HostNurse

Almost all provider can host your blog. the best hosting provider does not exist, what is best as the requirements differ from one person to another.

What you should look for is web host with reliable servers, good record of uptime and support. Also, I suggest that you add auto installers such as Softaculous to your wanted features list, since auto installers will enable you to install your blog script with few clicks.

hostbrink

hello guys

thanks
Answer to this question is never ending ... there could be hundreds of possible results for this query. For start you can rely on shared hosting and after that you can move to vps or dedicated if required ... but it is recommended to take a start with shared hosting .... check out different forums for promotional offers by hosting companies ...

Daniel Black

It is hard to find the best web hosting, but choose one suiting your needs is easier.

When choosing a hosting provider, you should take the pricing, features, performance and technical support into consideration.

As for the price and features, the most expensive and powerful package doesn't mean the best for you. You should measure your needs and budget first, then choose a suitable one. What's more, make sure the provider you choose offers at least 30-day money guarantee, so that you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with the service.

Then, the performance is important. If you blog is always down or the loading speed is too slow, you cannot keep your audiences. I suggest you to choose a hosting provider who guarantees at least 99.9% uptime and uses high technologies like RAID 5, SSD in the data centers. In addition, 24×7 technical support is essential. You can view some real customer reviews to see whether a hosting provider offers good technical support.

According to my own hosting experience, I recommend ZhuJi91.com.hk for you. They release 2 packages for both Linux and Windows hosting. You can choose one package that suits your needs most.

Daniel Black

Taking the Pricing, Features, Performance and Technical Support into Consideration

It is hard to find the best web hosting, but choose one suiting your needs is easier.

When choosing a hosting provider, you should take the pricing, features, performance and technical support into consideration.

As for the price and features, the most expensive and powerful package doesn't mean the best for you. You should measure your needs and budget first, then choose a suitable one. What's more, make sure the provider you choose offers at least 30-day money guarantee, so that you can get your money back if you are not satisfied with the service.

Then, the performance is important. If you blog is always down or the loading speed is too slow, you cannot keep your audiences. I suggest you to choose a hosting provider who guarantees at least 99.9% uptime and uses high technologies like RAID 5, SSD in the data centers. In addition, 24×7 technical support is essential. You can view some real customer reviews to see whether a hosting provider offers good technical support.

According to my own hosting experience, I recommend ZhuJi91.com.hk for you. They release 2 packages for both Linux and Windows hosting. You can choose one package that suits your needs most.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views