Latest Woocommerce trouble

ron13315

Hi there, I have trouble on my woocommerce theme. It shows two button instead of one. Did you have same issue? how did you solve it? I am using free template.

[URLnf=https://support.woothemes.com/hc/en-us/articles/204314075-I-see-two-Proceed-to-checkout-buttons-and-or-two-checkout-payment-forms]here[/URLnf] is problem reported.

twersk

It is a error by your theme and it needs to be updated to be compatible with WooCommerce

This is a theme issue and needs to be reported to the theme author

elcidofaguy

I'm guessing that the problem relates to the combination of woocommerce plugin and theme installed together... You wouldn't think so but its just a hunch.... I would for the time being use another theme together with woocommerce plugin whilst the theme author resolves the issue...

ron13315

I am using free themes and no support I can get from the author. I cannot change the theme since the design is also priority. I change back to lower version of woocommerce 2.8 instead of 2.3.X...... do you think its a better choice? or always updating the woocommerce to its latest version is necessary?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Yeah I would roll back to a previous version of woocommerce as it seems the latest version is causing problems with the theme.... If it works I would do that until the theme has been amended so that it is compatible with the latest version...

Alternatively you'll have to figure out the problem yourself by going through the theme code - I reckon the problem is most likely relates to your themes functions.php call with duplicate calls somehow being made to woocommerce functions for displaying the "add to cart".... The code could also be duplicated from your theme template pages.... It will feel like finding a needle in a haystack... Personally I would not bother to change the code if rolling back to an older version works...

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
UVM
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.