4 sources to search Ideas for writing blogs

hoangvu

To build a successful blog you need to provide lots of good content. Regardless of your content in whatever form you need to always how do you have an endless source of ideas to create articles, make sure your blog is always a smooth operation.

As a blogger I know what is the lack of content ideas to write, so I found to share with you my experience in finding ideas to write content. Here's where to find me when I fell into such a situation.

Yahoo! Answers
Yahoo! Answers is a useful tool and is one of my favorite services. The reason that I love Yahoo! Answers is because It has lot of readers in the blog with different content on Yahoo! Answers I really find a lot of ideas to write. I find related items, find the latest questions and writing articles for the purpose of answering those questions.

The forums
If you are trying to write new posts that you find lacking is the forum where ideas can be helpful to give you ideas to write articles as a forum where people have topics with same interest. You look for the common questions that people expect, then please post a reply to that question on your blog.

The popular blog
The best place to look for ideas for me is the well-known blog on the subject with popular blogs.

It is important that you do not copy their article, you will lose credibility with readers if you copy, further Google will be punished you sooner or later. Read their posts and, if you can write the way you like.

The social network
Le use your Twitter, Facebook, Google account follow some experts same fields you will get ideas from them.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.