Do you like making videos?

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hi guys,

With the use of videos on our Internet business, we can convey a message, teach what you know or show what we have. The videos are an excellent vehicle for transmitting your purpose, either to teach, motivate, share, sell...etc

The videos come and help us build trust. It is as if we who are watching video, teaching or sharing something.

You can do three types of videos:
- Videos Wallpapers: There are several options: Software (Camtasia, CamStudio, Jing Pro ...) or a conference room that has the option to record. For short videos, Jing Pro is a good choice.
- Video Camera: You could start with a web camera or a camera. Today there are simple options cameras and portable video (as Flip or Kodak Camera Pocket) or something with more features as your purpose.
- Videos with Photos: It can be done from a video editor such as Movie Maker or Sony Vegas. Or a good option is Animoto (part of the video that this down, I did it with this tool) is an online service.

What about you? Do you feel like making videos and share your friends or making money from videos? Any shares?

Nytshade

I use videos because they generate more sales and have high conversion rate, they convert better even for building a list or creating a review. I use Camtasia for creating tutorials. I share the videos on my blog then share the blog post on social media but sometimes I do direct my traffic straight to the videos.

When I send it to my email list, I take a screenshot of the video and post the image on the email which will link to the blog post or video, this increases clicks.

I love videos, they're much faster and easier to create than writing articles. Although I still have to write a short article talking about what the video is about and then create another short article for the description on youtube. Videos can go viral easily and you have a good advantage because you can rank it well on both Google and Youtube which will result in more traffic.

iTeachBlogging

Videos are a blast to make but I am conflicted about them. I use ScreenFlow on my Mac and the software is wonderful.

However, I am starting to do more screen-shot tutorials because I feel like they are easier to follow.

MightWeb

Videos are awesome - for marketing purposes and tutorials alike. I've yet to make any video tutorials (although that is upcoming) - however for marketing, we've ordered several videos to better explain the product. It's definitely paying off!

iTeachBlogging

I am glad to hear that. I have invested a lot of money and resources and plan to ramp you and make video courses later this year. Personally, I prefer a good screen shot tutorial but I think that a great deal of people love video.

talukdar

Personally, I like to create videos. It is like my hobby. But if you concern about business purpose then I must say video marketing plays an important role. You should create some videos on your niche and it will drive a lot of traffic to your site.

Chloe

Video is a key component to marketing in my opinion. A 30 second clip can go viral and make an immense difference in your product sales, or simply for name recognition.
Above people mentioned Screenflow and Camtasia, are people here more inclined to use screen capture rather than present themselves on camera?

nesito29

Think about it this way, we are visual beings, that is a fact and science backs it up! therefore is only natural that we are drawn to videos, just ask yourself this simple question, why is YouTube so popular?.
One of the answers is because we like to see something instead of reading, it's easier for us to imitate and it keeps our attention longer, that's why people spend ours viewing videos.

Videos are known to have better conversions, and are more engaging.
If you are not using videos, then you definitely should! :)

Chloe

Chloe

I completely agree that videos keep out attention longer, and are more fun in general. My question is in regards to the format of the Video. Im asking why people who use screen capture rarely show themselves in their videos. Yes there is voice over, but rarely is there a person on screen when it comes to tutorials... How many people here show themselves on screen while making tutorials?

MikePNV

I do not but a friend of mine does make some really cool videos. He really likes doing it and takes his time.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.