What are your preferred Marketing strategies for 2015

Warren.Richards

Hello fellow internet marketers,

I am studying and going to apply marketing strategies for 2015 and I think social networks marketing is one of best strategy for this year, it is growing very fast and easy to get traffic to my websites.
what about you? what are your preferred Marketing strategies for 2015?

Any shares?

Nytshade

I've been using social media marketing since 2009 and it's nothing new to me. I don't see it growing fast all I see is desperate marketers spamming and give up after a few weeks of trying it :DD:

Social media is really powerful once you've built a solid following, this is traffic on demand. But you need to be smart and patient because it's not easy these days where a lot of people filter stuff they don't need. Unlike back then when people were free and never worried about things like privacy settings for instance.

Your statement is like saying private blog networks are something new, but people have been building them for ages they were just made popular 2 years back. Every traffic generation strategy just needs you to be patient and be willing to lose some money or spend a lot of time trying to figure it out (patients).

So I believe all traffic generation methods work if you know what you're doing, don't believe the hype just choose one thing you're good at and stick to it. I'm good with social media networking and I stick to it :)

When I say stick to it, I'm not saying don't use other traffic generation techniques, always diversify but you need to master 1 or 2 (or even more) traffic generation strategies. But when I say master, I mean master not taking chances.

Marx Melencio

Re: Our 2015 Marketing Campaigns

Warren,

what about you? what are your preferred Marketing strategies for 2015?
For our company — It's still using direct marketing channels in and out of our existing B2B networks for forging new strategic B2B alliances ...

For our clients — Depending on each of their specific target audiences and objectives when it comes to Web marketing campaigns, the most widely used sites with impressive userbases still mostly play a big role, i.e. Google, Bing, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and so on, along with other credible advertising networks that have significant reach when it comes to our client's target audiences and affiliates and possible merchant partners, as well as heavily trafficked, industry-related Web forums, blogs, sites and media publications that are relevant to their specific target audiences; and

Outside Web marketing campaigns for our clients — These are still strategic brand positioning campaigns in offline places that are heavily trafficked and highly relevant to our client's target audiences, inbound telemarketing campaigns through strategic partnerships with affiliates and merchant partners, and advert / ad placements in relevant print publications with significant readership bases mostly comprised of our client's target audiences ...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.