Best social network ads?

JoanHumphreys

Hello

I would like to know about best social network ads that get high conversions?
Does any try and give me your personal opinion?

Thanks
Joan

elcidofaguy

From my experience social network ads are terrible for direct sales and are best used for building your list with a view of developing sales further downstream through your newsletter... Offer an awesome bonus for signing up, great value and over time you'll see a ROI... For me I use FB simply due to the massive numbers of people on the network as well as the ability to target demographics based on many factors from age, gender, location and interests etc.... Best of luck!

DarrenIO

I agree with elcidofaguy social networking ads are good for building a list. The best practice is to create a FB fan page and use FB ads to drive traffic to your page to get followers then take it from there really. So it all falls down to how you harness social networking ads.

RDO Servers

Honestly, none of the paid ad spots we have used provided any immediet return.

talukdar

If you have a huge amount of money than you should go for social networking ads. Otherwise you should stay away from them.
I have tried on Google Adwords and Facebook Ads. For me, Adwords provide better value.

Joey

As mentioned before by elcidofaguy, I don't think social media sites are very good advertising platforms for getting sales. However, in my experience, they're pretty good when it comes to CPA offers. I just needed a nice landing page and an offer with a high EPC. I was using Facebook's advertising platform at the time.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.