What and how to create a sneeze page to propel readers deep within your blog?

LatiaEmmie

Guys,
Anyone knows what is a sneeze page? and how to create it to propel readers deep within your blog?
Please be generous and help me out.

elcidofaguy

The purpose of a squeeze page is to achieve a single required action from a user... It tends to be either sales with it being a long sales letter or email capture through newsletter optin...

There is no point creating a squeeze page for the sake of creating a squeeze page... You should first consider what it is that you are trying to achieve... it maybe that you do not currently need a squeeze page for your blog...

BeeMobile

If you just want people to stay on your blog, you could offer them a gift (ebook for example) if they subscribe to your autoresponder. This way you can send them an email each time you publish a new article on your blog.
Another thing you can do is to use a plugin at the end of each post to display a list of a few related articles. If your visitor enjoyed reading your current post, he might well wants to stay with you if you have other articles on similar topics.

elcidofaguy

Oh I see... "Sneeze Page" lol... I misread that to be "Squeeze Page" ....

In that case its all about adding tags/categories to your posts under an organized relationship... This ensures that related posts can easily be found when posts are archived.... You then provide that category/tag page to readers such as a link on your menu.... as well as perhaps at the end of posts.... or on the sidebar... It is also useful to list related/further reading posts in the same manner.... I found this article which I hope will help with further understanding... In addition building internal links within your site is a great thing to do with regards to G's crawlers gaining a better understanding of your website....

BeeMobile

For WordPress, some plugins do exist to add automatically at the end of each post a list of a few related articles. Much easier this way.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.