How to get keywords on first page google search result in UK, Canda and Australia

PercyGrady

Hi guys,
I have one website and its domain is for global search such as example.com and some its keywords get lists on first pages of google.com but i want to target them only UK, Canada and Australia. So please guide me How to get keywords on first page google search result in UK, Canda, Australia or particular country.

elcidofaguy

I'm not sure if you mean the same keywords which you are ranking for on Google.com to also apply to Google.co.uk etc... If so then I would try get backlinks from UK related websites etc...

If it is geo related - then you will need to include geo related info on your website so that when G crawls it understands that portions of your page is targeted to UK, Canada etc... e.g. UK Product Name, Best XXX in London as well as using category/tags to separate out areas which are specific to targeting countries, regions, cities etc...

For local seo then obviously use keywords which are focused to local geo area - and also seek backlinks from business/groups etc which are local... You could offer sponsorship to such local sites in return for a backlink if that makes sense ;-)

In sum you need to make sure your on-page SEO and off-page SEO is targeting National, Local related keywords...

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Hey PercyGrady,

You don't need to care more about how to SEO on Google UK, Canda and Australia if your site is in English, just focusing on Google.com as primary search engine, when you have good positions for your keywords on Google.com then you will have the same results on UK, Canada or Au, or at least some positions can be higher or lower but no more different...

for example, I do SEO for Webmaster Sun with keyword "internet marketing forum" on google.com although I didn't do SEO for google UK, Canada or Australia but if you check this keyword on Googles like

Google.co.uk
Google.ca
Google.com.au

It has the same results or at least in top 10, right? :D

That's the way you should apply and focus on...

Btw, if you want your keywords increase stronger on search engine at particular country, just apply ways that @elcidofaguy mentioned above :thumb:

Best of luck!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.