How to bring your Youtube video to first page of Google?

jordantyj

When I am searching any keyword relate to internet marketing I found a video on first page of google, I'm curious how to make youtube to top of google search while it's only a video, not a page or post.
Any one shows me why?

Nytshade

The best way would be to get strong backlinks to the video, depending on the competition though. Take the websites on the first page of the keyword you want to rank for and analyze them. It's really unnecessary to create 1000 backlinks if your competitors only have 5 links, so how many backlinks you need will depend on how strong your competition is.

But it's much easier to rank a video with backlinks and most of the time you don't need tons of backlinks, just a few strong ones will do.

Getting authority youtube accounts to feature your channel on theirs will also help improve rankings. Also leave a comment in the discussion area of authority channels. Hope that helps.

PMonroe

There is some organic way to be first ranking on the search engine page,
The procedure has changed or updated but the concept.
As Nytshade said
The best way would be to get strong backlinks to the video, depending on the competition though.
Yes, strong back links are a Key fact to appear on the first ranking but there are some other factors also .
Just think organic, you have to look on your content first, make sure that your video pretty interesting, relevant and mostly Shareable.
Then look into the video title and description make sure about using the keywords on the title and description.
Then go to the tags, yes it’s one of the most important piece for YouTube videos,
Use relevant and related tags with keywords, Research on those keywords to find more and relevant that are getting searched.
then move to the thumbnail, after you getting onto the thumbnail you should think more to make in catchy like a bait but dont make it irrelevant please.
After you complete all these steps, only then you can go for link building or sharing otherwise it wont work out as you want it to be.
Let me tell you what backlinks do for your video,
Creating backlinks on good web platform makes your content trustworthy to the search engine ,mainly we crate backlinks to make content to be indexed on search engine as Google ,
but only those who allows Dofollow links because Nofollow links never get indexed by google.
After indexing more and more links that allows you to be trustworthy to the search engine and then it makes your rank on the search result.
These are the organic procedure to be appear first on the search result. Hope you find it helpful and for more you can find me here.
Regards

digember

It's not an easy task to outrank the no.1 result in Youtube even if you make a better video than your competitor. First thing, I'll mention it takes time to outrank your competitor, it doesn't happen in a single day or a week. Upload atleast 2 videos on your channel in a week. And as mentioned by PMonroe above, optimize your video. Use tube buddy extension in chrome to find tags used by your competitor and you can use tags from google search results along with youtube search keywords. It your click through rate is higher than your competitor, you'll outrank them.

PMonroe

PMonroe
I highly appreciate with your valuable suggestion. What i didn't mention here is about making your video.
For example if you are working on a business related technological product as any electronic device, gear and gadgets.
You should make review videos for every product with good detail mentioning the recording quality should be good. I would recommend to use callouts, Lower third and other annotations to impress your viewers.

Judas2018

It won't happen overnight, if ever. Your best bet, is to make the video as popular and search engine friendly as possible. In order to do that, you'll need key backlinks and lots of views.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.