WTB Need Dmoz listing for my site

JoeHamilton

Hi,

I need Dmoz listing for my site, if you are offering this service, please PM me price and details.

thanks
Joe

anhbloginc

Dmoz is now very hard to get listed. I think you can't find any service like this. I suggest you a better way that find expired domain that have listed in Dmoz in same niche and register it, do 301 redirect to your main site.

Inquestor

Inquestor
I agree, it's rare to successfully be listed in Dmoz, besides does it still count? All the people I know and associates in this business don't care about dmoz. Personally, I believe it as a false metric. Just think about it, would you as a user use dmoz.com?

"WTF is DMOZ" says the FB User :)confused:)

anhbloginc

Actually, most ranking factors we based on now are from experiences from other people, and not sure it's true.

I agree, it's rare to successfully be listed in Dmoz, besides does it still count? All the people I know and associates in this business don't care about dmoz. Personally, I believe it as a false metric. Just think about it, would you as a user use dmoz.com?

"WTF is DMOZ" says the FB User :)confused:)

anhbloginc

Sorry about it, I mean many factors we think it's good for increase google rankings or other search engine rankings, are from experiences of other people. And they telling what they think it would be good to increase ranking.

However, in some case, it's not. So if you want to sure Dmoz listing or any other can boost SERPs, you should try it to have yourself experiences.

What in the world does this comment mean? I've followed you up until this point. THis last statement was hard to understand. Please elaborate your rebuttal to inquestors last commetn

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.