Hi, my name is Renee'

iTeachBlogging

Hello everyone! My name is Renee' and I have only been here a few days. My passion is blogging and all things related. I love building blogs, talking about WordPress and frankly, I just geek out on these things.

Last night I fell asleep thinking about blogging and dreamed about how to structure a post. Like I said, I am a geek about this stuff.

If you blog please leave me a comment with a link to your blog, so that I can check it out.

elcidofaguy

Hiya Renee! Wow its awesome that you're even dreaming about blogging!! Now that's what I call a higher state of dedication to the cause ;-) Its really wonderful to have you on board and I'm real looking forward to discussing and sharing ideas with you... A big :welcome: !!!

elcidofaguy

Indeed as a forum member you can create your own blog posts here... noting the blog rules... In particular you're allowed to post one link which I would use to link back to your own private blog for further reading, which is really cool as that can help bring greater exposure to your own blog with reaching out.... You can access the "blogs" via the top tool bar menu which is in between "Forums" and "Marketplace".... There is also the general discussion area too should other areas of the forum not apply... Happy blogging ;-))

JWmillion

Hi Renee', welcome to the board, I like blogging but to be honest it has too much competitive out there, why now you are dreaming about blogging while very more people have done it.

prasila

hi,

i'm also new and it's nice to see a female member around : -)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.