How to make Directory Submission easy?

DPrat

We all SEO professionals knew that the most tiresome and boring part of SEO is directory submission. I am also not an exception. I have acquired some methods which helped and still helping me in my job. i would like to share the same with you all. Have a peek in to -- How To Make Directory Submission Easy. Hope it will help the upcoming and amateur SEO professionals.

Do share all your experiences in the comment.

MagnumDirectory

I think most would agree the easy way is either paying someone else to do it for you or find a program that does it for you. Then you come across things such as whether its a free or paid directory, whether they require reciprocal link or not etc...

As a directory owner, I just recently begun rewriting everyones submission for them as most the people who submit either use low quality descriptions or copy and paste info from their site to make sure their submission is unique.

Copy and pasting same info to hundreds of directories seems a bit spammy but then again who wants to spend hours rewriting their info for each different directory?

One idea is to use one of those article or content spinners for submissions so that it isn't using same exact info for each directory.

Most importantly Google hates duplicate content, so it would be wise to spend more time writing original submissions then mass submitting same thing to a bunch of directories.

MikeQ

Well, you have to do manual submission so there wouldn't be any automated thing and no trick would work here, try to submit fast, you can use auto fill option as well.

TwitWeb

It is true that if you are doing manual submission so you don't have any option to use any tool

and using any tool doesn't help, what you can do is you can do fast work..

Also, try to submit unique description, it would help a lot.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.