WTS wTrafic.com - Statistics & Analytics website!

Hyuga

Hello,

I put for sale this website: wtrafic.com
This website is a traffic statistics and analytics system, launched almost 5 years ago, this website have PR 1, over 150 daily UV and there are over 3700 websites registered in the system. I had no time in past year to take care of this project, but is still active and is self promoting. I haven't invested anything on this website (just the webhost, but now is hosted on a dedicated server with different websites), but is an old website, with alot of potential.
This website was never monetized, was initialy launched for personal usage, but after a while (about 3 months after launch) I opened this website for public usage and then week by week new websites joined the system. Can be monetized in many ways, you can create some premium packages (more detailed stats, or email notifications, etc) or you can monetize it by placing adverts, etc.

I sell this website because I have to leave the country for a while and I'll have no time to manage my projects. I'm waiting for your offers, thank you!

Steve32

PM me price for this website
Maybe interested.

Thanks

drastic

I'll buy the domain only, if you want to keep your script.

drastic

$20 for the domain.

Hyuga

I've got some offers but none of those was accepted. I'm waiting for your offer.

Hyuga

Hello,

Asking price is $250 (reduced from $500).

Regards!

drastic

Does the script have ability to email all users? Because if it does, I'll pay you to send a group mail as an advert for me.

Hyuga

Hello,

It doesn't (but I can create one if is the case). Anyway, I won't promote any kind of competitive website. For this price will be better for you to buy the whole website and place / send what adverts you want.

Regards!

drastic

No ability to email the users = I can't really do much with it, as I can't contact the members.

Hyuga

Hello,

You have all the emails, there are thousands of mailing system, you can create one, etc.

Regards!

drastic

That's true, it's just easier to do it in the admin. Didn't feel like setting up anything extra.

Hope the sale goes well!

Hyuga

Hello,

Was a custom script and all the traffic was from websites that used this service. Unfortunatelly, only domain name is available for sale now (content is no longer for sale).

Regards!

jms

i sent u PM, PM me the price please.
thanks

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.