How to Add and Show Your Signature on Webmaster Sun

Tommy

Dear WebMasterSun members,

I have received private messages from members on this forum, told me they have not known how to post their signature on WebMasterSun.com

So I write a simple post to guide you how to add and show your signature on this forum.

Firstly, you need to have 20 posts to activate signature function on your profile as following images

Go to your profile page [URLnf="https://www.webmastersun.com/usercp.php"]https://www.webmastersun.com/usercp.php[/URLnf]
Click on Edit Signature

how_to_add_signature_on_webmastersun_1.png

Add your desired signature

how_to_add_signature_on_webmastersun_2.png

After added content in your signature in the profile page, go to a thread that you want to show your signature, click on Go Advanced at Quick Reply box
how_to_add_signature_on_webmastersun_3.png

Scroll down Additional Options as image below, tick on Show your signature and make a Reply on thread you chose.
how_to_add_signature_on_webmastersun_4.png

All done,

Hope that helps!

HNC-Duy

I am a newbie and your post is really useful with me. when i have enough posts, I can add my signature.

RebeccaDooley

That's Good!! Anyone show their skills or presence through "Signature"! Thanks for showing new interest with us on WebmasterSun!!

imnathanjames

Great post,Thanks for sharing.

When i tried to add a signature,it says that if you want a link in your signature then you must have 25 posts.

so just an extra 5 posts to add a link rather than just plain text.

Thanks guys

Unknown

This thread is perfect and just what I've been looking for. Huge thank you for taking the time and making it. I know that it might seem obvious to some people but dumb me, missed it! I gave up looking on it until I randomly saw this thread.

Now, I just need to put something good into it ;) thanks, Tommy.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.