How To Change Facebook Group Into Forum

Pilot Magige

Hello guys,

I need your ideas, i have a Facebook group with 25,000 members target according to location, i would like to create a niche
FORUM about education based on the location of the group members, any suggestions on How i will manage to move these
members from the group on Facebook into my own FORUM? Thanks

Nytshade

There's no easy way to do it. It will all depend on the engagement of the members. If you have good engagement then you can create a sticky/pinned post to let them know you've created a forum for them.

Close all posts so that people can focus on the pinned post. Create a reminder post maybe once a week. You can also create a custom audience with that group and use facebook ads to reach out to them. You can also message them one at a time, which will take ages.

Another option is to tag them in the comments section of the pinned post. Those are your best options, there's no easy way to do it. Facebook is smart enough to make this process difficult for you because they also want people to spend time on their website.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.