Can you have multiple twitter accounts

tonymyers

I have an idea to create more twitter accounts on more different niches and interacting with people interested in that niche? around 5 twitter accounts?
Would I have to have a different email for each one so they won't know my IP?
what are your suggestions?

elcidofaguy

I dont see a problem with that... Indeed you'll need various email accounts to operate them... If you are really concerned about your IP then you'll need to use an IP proxy such as foxy proxy for firefox which would be my choice in this case... That said I dont think the IP will be a problem otherwise how would internet cafes operate? Most of those people would be logging onto FB, twitter etc...

elcidofaguy

Eric - Nice one!! I'll be making sure to try that one out... This is really useful with using it on tools like GSA etc... As an alternative some web hosts allow for catch-all email at domain level which is redirected to an email address of your choice... If you're into gaming the serps and want to keep of the radar then for sure your method would be the best in this case...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.