How to improve conversions and sales for my site

Dionte

Hello Guys,
I am facing any problem on my eCommerce site is that I'm not getting any sales for some weeks recently and I believe it may due to poor traffic or website design (not responsive), although lot of content on product pages but lack of conversion techniques (sales funnel, etc).
I kindly ask experienced you guys here to provide some suggestions as to how I can overcome this problem or any other issues.

All comments are appreciated!

elcidofaguy

Hi Dionte,

For improving your conversions on your e-commerce site, I would implement the following:

- Detailed descriptions, incl. benefits of the product
- Detailed images i.e. 360 and close ups...
- Provide video review of products
- Provide user/customer feedback on products e.g. with star ratings etc
- Include related product side by side comparisons

Regarding general website design:
- Improve your site navigation i.e. use tags, categories, sub categories and list related products
- Use clear easy to use font... I prefer large fonts...
- Professional style, layout... i.e. Its worth spending money on a awesome theme
- Consider adding a blog which targets your products e.g. detailed review etc...

Additional stuff:
- I would also use sites like groupon, wowcher with offering discounts... This will also bring in additional traffic... Also use discount codes and publish on sites which provide that...
- Approach related niche sites offer to write articles in return for backlinks, offer a commission in return etc..
- Consider video marketing i.e. youtube videos which hightlight your products etc...
- Consider use of social media which addresses pain points and promotes products from your store which addresses that... etc
- Join various social networking groups which relate to your products.. promote your ecommerce site with ads or through sig link etc...
- Set up a newsletter and provide additional value such as freebies, discounts etc...
- Incorporate a mobile or responsive version of website for mobile search.
- Consider affiliate program - offer commission in return for traffic/promotional efforts by affiliates etc...

Finally I would also implement a detailed SEO audit which covers on-page and off-page factors.. This will identify many other areas to improve on such as title, tags, alt image attribute, navigation, etc...

I hope that helps! Best of luck,

Sid

ericplotz1

Hello Guys,
I am facing any problem on my eCommerce site is that I'm getting any sales for some weeks recently and I believe it may due to poor traffic or website design (not responsive), although lot of content on product pages but lack of conversion techniques (sales funnel, etc).
I kindly ask experienced you guys here to provide some suggestions as to how I can overcome this problem or any other issues.

All comments are appreciated!
Man, I've banked from simple eccommerce sites and pinterest. I mean, I obviously build profiles on all social networks, but there are more spenders on pinterest.

You can make atleast $400 or more a month in affiliate commissions after a couple months of work. Off of one site.

Just follow 200 people a day in your niche. Look for the biggest profiles with the most followers in your niche and follow their followers. Just keep doing this. Pin stuff from your site. Try to add new products to your site that are REALLY unique and cool. You can utilize Amazon associates for this. Pick whatever products you want. You want to pick stuff that gets a ton of engagement. Then post them on your site with your affiliate link to amazon attached to the "Buy Now" button. Half of the stuff I post on my site doesn't even sell but I just want the 24 hour cookie. THat's where I earn my commissions. ;)

Adding Amazon products will also build your online reputation by adding more pages to the web for your site.

Re-write or spin the descriptions.

Super easy and Pinterest gives tons of traffic. If you have something really unique, go and post it in a subreddit and watch the magic happen.

MightWeb

Could you share a link to your site, so I can review the design and so on?

Dionte

Dionte
I can't still send the link directly on the forum but I will
Also It's my niche that I'm focusing on, so I want to keep it as private

Thanks guys for awesome suggestions

mywealthmentors

Hello Dionte
Please check if your content is unique or not as well as try to get some professional online marketing services for your website to boost up the traffic on your website. It can be helpful for you.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.