Sold Adult social network for sale!

Hyuga

I have for sale this adult social network: [URLnf="http://yousecond.net"]yousecond.net[/URLnf]
Is on first page (at least for me) when you search "adult social network" on Google. Is about 4 years old, there are about 40.000 registered members, about 60.000 uploaded pictures, etc. Was created with licensed PhpFox (you will receive the customer account if you buy it).

I had no time for this project in past year, I haven't invested anything in adverts or other stuff. This website was never monetized (can be monetized in many different ways, like different kind of memberships, or adverts), there is just a banner from PlugRush that over time bringed about $100. Is hosted on a dedicated server with other websites, a dedicated server will be required, because there are over 30GB of data and PhpFox is a complex script that requires some resources.

Even if I had no time for this project, day by day some new members are joining. There are about 100 daily / uv (from search engines) and with some work and maybe some adverts, this website has the potential to become one of the best on this niche. It does have alot of potential, if you worked on this niche before (adult stuff) and you have some experience or maybe you already have some popular websites, will be really easy to promote this website.

Because in few days I'm leaving the country, I'm ready to sell it for a price under his value, so send me your offers. Thank you!

Hyuga

I'm sorry but this website was sold yesterday.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.