WTB Need help with new site

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmr2015

My company is looking for a web developer to work with our company and developing a new site to our all ready successful Gay social networking site in place. There will be web development work, some light work in reprogramming, and must be familiar with add-ons and other programs that will assist for billing etc..

Our company is located out of Scottsdale Arizona, and we are truly looking for somebody based out of Arizona and or close to Arizona. This job is likely will be full-time until the site is in beta ready, and then there'll be opportunity for continued employment either contractual contract labor and or other.

Please PM me on the forum

We will not look at any resumes or programmers - web developers that are not based out of the United States.

thaonvp

Our company is also involved in designing the website, if you can PM me, very happy to be your friends

onegoodman25

Our company handle web design / development, PM me if you still looking, and we will be more than glad to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies