Can Anyone Post Some WP Robot Templates

tunescool

i just bought wp robot on fiverr, developer version for cheap. i dont understand the templates yet, the ones they just give you wont even work for shareasale, youtube, or amazon. i have my info in there, nothings being posted i have it set for 2 hours. articles are being posted and that template doesnt even look that great

i read the stuff on their site but it just tells you what you can do and lists the modules just like it is in the campaign thing in the plugin. the first thing i tried on their demo site was youtube, i used the default and it says it wont post because the template is wrong that it even came with

i looked on google but all i found was people asking for premade templates but noone helped them. i looked on here and the same thread i found noone helped and most of the threads i found on google were his on different sites, no templates

does anyone use wp robot and have working templates that look nice

shareasale
youtube
amazon
yahoonews
articlebuilder
itunes
plr
even the article one it comes with doesnt look good

why would the default module and template not work together on their demo site even

i have 6 autoblogs and bought 3 wp robots already could someone please post some templates. i dont have time for anything hardly and having trouble understanding, i read the stuff

and what is the correlation between the module and the template

their support forum doesnt accept registrations

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.