6 easy steps to make money online with affiliate marketing

alexport

Affiliate marketing has become one of the best business opportunities online, this is due to start up costs are so low and the revenue it generates may be something amazing. Affiliate marketing involves having your own site and send traffic to another site to buy your products or services. For every sale initiated by a link of your site, you can earn a percentage, which will be your affiliate commission. Although this is not new but it's still effective. It can be taken as a temporary job, but many have been so successful that have made ​​this a full time job. The success of this type of marketing is based on the amount of time and effort you can spend. In this thread I will share you 6 easy steps to make money online with affiliate marketing

1. Create a website or blog
To start as a seller affiliate, you should have a place where you will place links to products or services that you are recommending. There are several web hosting services. It is also easy to use a free blog through services like Blogger from Google.

2. Decide what product or service to advertise
Affiliate Marketers help businesses and entrepreneurs to sell everything from jewelry and cell phones to services websites, like ebooks. Choose a topic that you are familiar with one or you're excited about learning.

3. Find services that pay for membership
There are various affiliate networks to connect merchants with affiliate site publishers that can help sell your services:
Clickbank, E-junkie and Special PayDotCom for affiliate ebooks and software to help sell its digital download.
Commission Junction is quite popular for those who want to sell more traditional merchandise ranging from travel services cleaning franchises.
Adtual is a platform that not only pays for CPA (Pay per conversion), but also by CPL (Pay per lead or record) or PPI (Pay per installation).

4. Membership site strategy
There are 2 main approaches or business models to choose when developing an affiliate marketing site, these are:
Resource sites: These sites focus on providing a wealth of how-to articles and guides on a particular service, then provide affiliate links or advertisements where you offer give more details about it.
Selecting products depends on specific country: this step is important to select right product and target right audience in that country. For this you will have to make a good research to start with the right one.

5. Getting traffic
If you are having a blog, applying a landing page to it and start building your list. It needs time and your efforts on which you will provide your audience who comes your blog, of course, I am mentioning to content of blog. Make it fresh, updated daily and interesting topics.

You also can get traffic to the website naturally( SEO ) or using advertising campaigns. Besides, you can use social media like sharing on FB, Twitter, Google, Rededit..etc to populate your blog and increase traffic.

6. Zero your cost on marketing strategies
At first it will be difficult but not impossible. We must trust which we can do. For this, Some great internet marketing community can be a good choice for you to start free promotion and getting the advice shared by other newbies or experts on them:

I'm here on this forum, and of course I will suggest you Webmaster Sun, a great community with thousands of members. An excellent place to learn affiliate marketing tips and other techniques for success, such as link building, SEO and internet marketing.

To do well, you have to read enough tips, tools and strategies both peers and experts. Even before you start, choose a niche on which you can talk smoothly. It is one of the major factors for success.

ultimateseo

Yeah as simple as that. The only barrier here is performing it or not. You just have to do it and profit does come.
These steps are missing the advanced steps for the success of affiliate marketing, there are many ways of automating this and doing things differently for larger profits like with plugins for wordpress and using multiple sources for affiliate marketing.

elcidofaguy

Alexport - Nice post and great effort!!! I agree with the above sentiments, whilst affiliate marketing entry is easy - getting traffic and sales conversion is not... You are up against fierce competition of which you need to stand out...

What's working for me is to offer bonuses with a UPS that really stands out... Further I highly recommend you build an email list before sending traffic to the vendor... Why go to all efforts to refer traffic when not attempting to capture that through your list? That's a lot of money on the table and further most people dont buy on the first visit...

For me I always take a combined approach of ads and seo for long haul... That way you know what works with enhancing your site through ads in the short term whilst building a more enduring presence through organic traffic whether it be on the serps or through other channels such as social networks, forums etc...

samng

Great post! And it is laid out nicely in 6 steps. The main ingredient to succeed is to persevere with the blogging and website setup. The blogging can take up a lot of brain cells if you intend to provide value to your followers. And the technical aspects of setting up a website can be daunting to many

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.